What is your favorite food while playing games?

DeFlanko

Wii-Gassim
Mar 25, 2007
San Pedro, CA
Wii Online Code
8389-8703-3130-1864
Is a simple question, what do you snack on or eat while playing games... (as my fiance hands me my dinner as i type this... )

FTR... Chicken wings, peas and mac and cheese....

For me, too difficult to play while eating and I don't like food residue on my controllers etc..how is it even possible to play Wii while consuming? That must be quite the task.

i eat everything pretty much all the time lol (6'7", 310 lbs)

uumm i like to eat icecream or a snack like potato chips but mostly i wont eat whail i'll play beucase ill get so into a game i dont want to but it down lol

I can't see how u can eat and play at same time...usually I just chew gum or something, and drink red bull. But i wouldnt wanna eat whilst playing like someone said above, get all the food on the controllers :sick:

If I'm peckish I might have a bag of crisps (potato chips for Americans). I occasionally have a can of beer next to me while gaming- with the Wiimote leaving one hand free, it's easier to drink it without pausing the game! :lol:

Hey, Nice thread.
I usually have a big packet of minstrels and Midget gems in my mini-fridge in my room just in case im peckish :)

i never eat while playing....but theres always a can or bottle of beer onhand

Party rings while playing Excite Truck is a personal fav.

I'll eat anything while playing though.. usually crisps.

Purplecat said:
I don't really snack but I do generally have a glass of Rose Wine to hand :devil:

Mmmm what Rose do you drink?

nice to see we are all healthy people :yesnod:

but yeah i hate getting food/grease anything to make the control pad feel funny, so i love the fact you can play some wii games one handed.

beer mainly, but i often leave a bag of crisps on the side aswell, slice of pizza, anything i can eat one handed :arf:

Back