what is your favorite scent?

petrol = gas = petrol. americans call it gas while everyone else calls it petrol. anyways i LOVE the smell of it. i also love the smell of a new video game lol. (im such a nerd XD)

Okay, here we gooo.

Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction
Victoria's Secret - Love Spell
Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy
Britney Spears - Curious
Britney Spears - Curious in Control
Jessica Simpson - Taste

...this stuff just smells better to me than the major designers perfumes.

Non-fragrance stuff:
ANYTHING CITRUS.

i lost my sense of smell a few yrs back, but my fave smell used to be a combo of race fuel, hot worn tires, and oil.

Foosoo said:
I know what you mean mitch, I love the smell of opening a new game. The manual smells like fresh printed heaven. :)
dude i love the smell of a new game and it smells so..........new:crazy:

I love the smell of gasoline, burnt rubber and also burnt gunpowder. MmMmM. :D

Oh yea, cookies and the like also smell great.

GUNPOWDER! Forgot about that! And it has to be BLACK. None of that smokeless stuff, that's too sharp. The black powder has like...a hint of sulfur, like rotten eggs, but the good side of them. :shifty: And it also has good connotation of blowing a .50 caliber ball through something...

freshly burnt home-made fireworks (the illegal kind which I make) :shifty:
if you make 'em with alot of magnesium, they have a sort of sweet sulfur smell (it also makes them potentially blinding:lol:)

Brawny said:
GUNPOWDER! Forgot about that! And it has to be BLACK. None of that smokeless stuff, that's too sharp. The black powder has like...a hint of sulfur, like rotten eggs, but the good side of them. :shifty: And it also has good connotation of blowing a .50 caliber ball through something...
I'm not too picky. Gunpowder in general smells great to me.

Back