What is your favourite Wii game??

JetHead

Wii Fan
Dec 21, 2006
Queensland,Australia
Wii Online Code
0424-3629-4860-3903
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering what is your favorite Wii game and why?

My favorite game is Zelda Twilight Princess because it is just so fun and the Wii just makes it so much more fun!!

My personal favorite is Mario Party 8.

As for single player games, I'm playing through zelda for the third time so I guess that's my favorite.

Tairusu said:
My personal favorite is Mario Party 8.

As for single player games, I'm playing through zelda for the third time so I guess that's my favorite.

Wow, a MP8 supporter (I like it as well), but my favorite would have to be Mario Strikers Charged, mostly because of the online.

well, at first it would definately be zelda........BUT!! after playing and finishing Metroid Prime 3, SAMUS OWNS!!!!!!! love that game!!!!!

RE4 for now, in europe MP3 isnt out yet, that will probably be best next, but theres so many damn games coming..

I'd say Mario Strikers Charged and Twilight Princess share 1st place. It's hard to decide which of these two I prefer since they are too different to compare them. Metroid Prime 3 hasn't been released in my country yet, but that looks promising too (though I never played a Metroid game in my life).

Well I carefully choose which games I play, so I have played many great ones :lol:

Zelda was great, but Metroid Prime 3 is becoming my new favorite.

Back