What is your life like? What do you do on a daily basis? This IS the lounge.

zeon9881 said:
man no offensise everybody but it sound like everbody has a schuduel for their day.....at 8 i wake up and at nine i pee for exactly 2 min and then poop 5 min after i pee XD
I don't have a schedule, I just sit in a vegetative state at the computer...(no that's not a schedule, I can explain why).

I have my usual schedule of classes this week, but next week.

Monday: wake up at 9am, study for my Renaissance Art final. Take it at 2:30. Study for Psych final until 6:30 when I take it. Study for Chem for a few hours. sleep.

Tuesday: No finals Tuesday, study chem for anywhere from 8-10 hours. sleep

Wednesday: Seminal in Composition in class Final at 3:00, study another 8 hours for chem. sleep

Thursday: wake up at 9, cram three hours before my chem final at noon.

Friday: Move into my apartment for the summer Semester.

Saturday: Finally some rest

Sunday: morning: Cousins First Communion. Evening: go to airport and hop a flight for a week in Florida!!!!!! yay.

...Well this is going to be interesting.

Of a weekday I get woken up by my mum at 7:25 because I simply can't hear alarms. I get ready, eat cereal, moan at my sister for never attending school, get in the car with my cousins, go to school. Then the whole school routine which is usually me being knackered or pretty quiet daydreaming or... something.
When I get home I would, uh, go on the internet or play some videogames of some sort. Then I'll probaly eat something.
And it's like that.

Eventful, I know.

It's worse in when we have break from school, this whole two weeks I've turned nocturnal and had to be forced to go to church on a Sunday. What time is it now and I haven't went to bed on a Monday morning? 5am.

Neeh.

Monday - sleep /free time/head out to work at 8pm
Tue - home 6am/mess around/sleep/up mess around/work 8pm
Wed - ditto
Thur - ditto
Fri - home/do anything all day
Sat - food shopping
Sun - do any thing
At the mow Fri/sat/sun are like the rest of the week

Meh I live on my own so free time I do what ever

:lol: your title reminds me of Twilight Zone introductions
it just does!

My life isn't terribly interesting:

Weekdays- I get up around 7, have breakfast (usually toast or crumpets) then catch the bus (always late, you're lucky if you can a seat) to university. I do astrophysics, which can be quite interesting, but some lectures can be incredibly dull (usually depends on the lecturer). I go home in the afternoon, although I tend to go shopping in town for CDs/DVDs/games about once a week. When I get home I'll have something to eat (I'm not much of a cook, so it's either a takeaway or something that's easy to make). Later on I might go out, or I'll just browse the internet all evening since I don't normally care for what's on TV. In the weeks leading up to exams, I'll usually spend some time revising.

Saturday- I go shopping in the mornings, after that I usually just play video games and go out. If I'm not out in the evening, I'll normally watch a DVD.

Sunday- Normally I'll just stay in, browse the internet and play video games all day.

Napalmbrain said:
My life isn't terribly interesting:

Weekdays- I get up around 7, have breakfast (usually toast or crumpets) then catch the bus (always late, you're lucky if you can a seat) to university. I do astrophysics, which can be quite interesting, but some lectures can be incredibly dull (usually depends on the lecturer). I go home in the afternoon, although I tend to go shopping in town for CDs/DVDs/games about once a week. When I get home I'll have something to eat (I'm not much of a cook, so it's either a takeaway or something that's easy to make). Later on I might go out, or I'll just browse the internet all evening since I don't normally care for what's on TV. In the weeks leading up to exams, I'll usually spend some time revising.

Saturday- I go shopping in the mornings, after that I usually just play video games and go out. If I'm not out in the evening, I'll normally watch a DVD.

Sunday- Normally I'll just stay in, browse the internet and play video games all day.

YOU mean to tell me that........ you don't use the bathroom?? :wtf:

If any slow people trip over this post...don't take it seriously...YES, it was a joke...corny or not.

On the average day I wake up around 11 or 12 then it varies between surfing the internet while watching TV or playing video games. If my fiance is off work that day 99% of the time I head over to her house as soon as I get ready.

Monday and Wednesday nights I most of the time go to work and help unload the truck. Those are really my only 2 days that I know I am working. I was pulling 40hrs/wk but hours just got cut bad. I am supposed to work on the Home Theater sales floor, but I haven't worked on the sales floor but maybe twice in the past 2 months. Now I mainly work in Inventory.

Tuesday and Thursday nights I am in a bowling league, but league season is over on Tuesdays and Thursday nights only have 2 more weeks.

Weekends are never the same. I either go to the movies with fiance and friends or I go to clubs or to friends houses and DD for her since she is 22 and I am 20 with a DUI.

And yes I do eat, shower, and go potty throughout the day.

Back