What is your "most fun" Wii game?

Hickeroar

Playing with your Wii?
Apr 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8827-4512-6313-9760
I'm not talking about FAVORITE here because "pure fun" and "all around favorite" are two different things. What game do you have that has you grinning with glee when you play it? Or which, on instant thought, do you think "That's a really fun game?"

For me, I'd have to say it's Rayman Raving Rabbits. The game is just hilarious and ridiculously fun. The bunny antics are priceless and the imagination in the game design is just great.

You?

Wario Ware Smooth Moves was the most fun Ive had with a friend...extremley fun...problem is its just so short!

wii sports is my most fun game..I only have three though lol Zelda is good but it's not really FUN yet and I'm stuck on sonic lol.

Wario Ware...I don't own it but me and Rach went over a mate of mines house and it was incredible fun..I think we played with either five or 6 people at one. Very funny, very frantic and very very fun!

Beki_J said:
wii sports is my most fun game..I only have three though lol Zelda is good but it's not really FUN yet and I'm stuck on sonic lol.

I'll admit I'm not much better off than you. I've got Wii Sports, Wii Play, Raving Rabbits, and Zelda. I also bought two GC controllers, a memory card, SSBM, and Mariocart. I'm at 80% of Rayman, and just in the opening village puzzles in Zelda (just got it yesterday).

Id say wii sports, but then again i cant make a fair judgement cause i havnt played wario ware yet.

Wii Sports when playing with family and friends.

Probably the Godfather when playing by myself, although its a tough call between that and Zelda TP.

I must say Wii sports seems to be the most fun to play. Then SSX comes in second for me. For the kids Wii Sports, then Wii Play, then Super Monkey ball. Those 4 games get played to death in my house.

Sounds like a good mix :-D

I find wii-sports to be hilarious when played with friends and family. Its like a fight to the death, but in your living room.:lol:

Byuakuya said:
I find wii-sports to be hilarious when played with friends and family. Its like a fight to the death, but in your living room.:lol:

Especially tennis. Tennis with more than 2 is a total blast.

Back