What is your stance...

I would love to say I have never done it, but I have usually I just take off because I know how frustrating it is when you die not because of a mistake you made playing but at where you are spawned. I got ripped twice in a row at the archives two nights ago and was tad annoyed but as it is a game, where I have no control over how others play I just try my best to hunt them down, because that I do have control over. Unfortunately that blind rage can lead me to be off my game and killed destroyed while trying to hunt someone down.

I generally fire a warning shot wait a second or two and then kill them... that way they at least have a chance... that is unless I see its a person who consistently spawn kills me, at that point I just... return the favor =P

Shoot and kill!! If that was you standing there you'd be dead too. I see a body I shoot it, sorry whoever you are. Happens to everyone all the time unfortunately the spawning system doesn't take into account where it puts you sometimes.

it would have been better if they had allowed for a two second invincibility on re spawn... oh well... no use complaining about it

Yes. I would. It's unethical, yes, but it's only one kill. I like to think I'm generally a fair player; I've decided not to use my Masterton anymore, except in response to other mastertons or the tube. I also have changed over from proxies to remotes. ^___^
Waggy is smart and uses these opportunities to level his IED (which I still haven't maxed yet on my main either!). You know, the one where you shoot mines to get kills. He does it with remotes. >:D

if there a higher level than me, then yes i kill them...if there lower and can tell there a genuine newbie, then i just throw a grenade in there genral direction and run, wait round the corner and shot them then.

The objective of the game is to kill. I'm not gonna fire warning shots, that idea just seems ridiculous.

that's fine... I'll make sure to kill you on the spot then =)

Go ahead, What goes around comes around, Seriously, a warning shot? How did you make out with that? If I spawn in front of you. SHOOT ME! I would shoot you. I don't want to seem mean but I never got a warning shot.

Last edited:
Kill, kill and kill. My gal loves to play on Archives in Conflict mode and camp and kill as people spawn. I do it sometimes, too - mostly 'cause I don't like Archives, in general and just wait for the maps I like. As far as it being ethical or not - you're playing mock war with everyone and the goal is to get the most kills possible.

You see me - you kill me. I'll do the same.

I'm the major jerk here. Not only will I kill you when you spawn, but I will purposefully spawn kill you. If I'm playing TC or Heroes or something and I see the blue "so-and-so has joined the game" I will go to that teams spawn point and stand near the floating gun. Once again, I'm that jerk. Do I feel bad abou it? Nope.

Yeah, I shoot at spawns. I don't run up to the enemy spawn point and just stand there for a free kill, don't worry, I only do it if the person had spawned randomly in front of me. Why? It's because if I don't fire, the person I just saved usually doesn't share my sentiments...

Back