What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

OVER TIME TIME
thank god its not out untill December
three 12 hour (ot) shifts and I got £400

I should have $1000 on launch day but I may only get a Wii, since I'm supposed to get a free game of my choice with the Toys'R'Us pre-order, so I'll get Zelda. With the money I have left I might get another game or two, not sure, or I'll just get something else, heheh.

twilight_princess said:
I should have $1000 on launch day but I may only get a Wii, since I'm supposed to get a free game of my choice with the Toys'R'Us pre-order, so I'll get Zelda. With the money I have left I might get another game or two, not sure, or I'll just get something else, heheh.

Are you sure ToysRUs is doing that? If so, I am going to pre-order just to get a free game.

Im about $470 down after the pre-order, but havent decided whether to pick up a second Wiimote and attachment.

I'll probably just play Red Steel and Zelda to death, then see how the other titles are doing review wise :)

Probably looking at ~$500 all in all.

twilight_princess said:

Wooooooooow $1000, :yikes: You Must Really Love The Wii

I'd say im getting the Wii, An extra Wiimote + Numchuck, and a game...

So around $360?

I have $200ish cash now, but my birthday is coming up and my parents said they WANT me to get it :p

Mine will be 400 dollars canadian. That'll get me a Wii an Twilight princess. Then my birthday is in a couple weeks so I might get a game or two for that, then christmas in a nother couple weeks!

Supermariomp3 said:
How much money i have? Well...Lets just say I have enough for 2 Wiis, 3 games, and a ps3 with one game

um, no ones asking how much money you have, its how much money you will spend on launch day. Hell i have money to buy a new car.

Anyways right now im trying to sell a site or 2, that should bring in around $450 US (dont want to go into my bank to pay for the wii). Hopefully ill pass my last drivers test so i dont need to take my parents to the store to get it.

Last edited:
Ya, I have far more than 400 dollars but I have to pay for a trip as well as christmas presents and 3 birthday gifts in the months of November, December, and January!

I'm Gonna Try To Get As Much Cash As Possible, Buy The Bundle WIth Wii Sports, And Get TP As My FIrts Bought Wii Game!

But Look At My Crappy Wii FUnd... :tard:

Back