What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

I don't really have a limit as it'll all be going on the credit card, though I think I will resist the temptation to go nuts, I do have to come up with the hard cash to pay for everything at some stage.

mines gonna be around $450, i wanna be there and stay a bit and get some extra things for my wii, games, classic controllers, wii points, etc.

AngelOfChaos said:
I don't really have a limit as it'll all be going on the credit card, though I think I will resist the temptation to go nuts, I do have to come up with the hard cash to pay for everything at some stage.

I feel you there dude. I was thinking of getting extra stuff as well (extra controller or a game), but I think I'm just going to have to pass that up on launch and be satisfied with Wii Sports. I figure it will give me a chance to get used to the remote...

A friend of mine plans on picking up a Wii too, so I guess I can always break into his place and bring it over to my apartment to play :lol:

I don't know how old most of you guys on this board are, but you have an awful lot of money to spend on this system! No other expenses I'm guessing?? :yesnod:

My fund is at about $500 - $600 Australian right now. I should be getting around $400 for christmas, so I'll just get my parents to give it to me early, since I'm going cross-country 3 days after Wii release to see my mates. Since I started University, I don't get to see them much anymore. I'll be taking my pc and my Wii :D.

I want to get:

Wii: $350 ( $50 deposit already )
Zelda: $90 ( probably )
Red Steel: $90 ( probably )
Excite Truck: $90 ( probably )
Wii-mote: $80 ( probably )
Nunchuck: $30 ( probably )
2 Classic Controllers: $40 each ( probably )

If I can afford it ( since we haven't been informed about the other prices yet ) I would like to get a few more games, for great justice. Some virtual console games would be nice too, if they aren't a total ripoff ( can you say $20 a piece in Aus ? )

My parents are getting the Wii system and a controller for me but I have to pay for the rest. My sibling is getting another wiimote+nunchuck and zelda:tp. I'm paying for another Wiimote+Nunchuck, Red Steel, and Madden NFL. I currently have a little more than $200 so i will be getting another game after the reviews come out

i haven't put a limit on the budget, it just depends on what i think is worth getting...

so far...

A Wii (with sports)
Zelda
Redsteel
Metroid 3
Battalion wars 2
extra wiimote and nunchuk
component cable for my living room tv
s-video cable for my bedroom tv (much to the delight of my missis ;))

well im getting ,my wii and one game for free so my really im just going to get an extra controler and an extra game

Back