What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
By The Way...BlightedArt... The Wii DOes Not Need A Memory Card... BUt You Can Use An SD Card...

Oh SWEET! Cheers for the info. :)

Update on Wii Fund:

I went to EB yesterday and fully paid off the Wii + Z:TP, so yeah, they'll be holding one on the shelf on launch day!!! :D :D :D

Wii + Zelda + £50 on whatever I see fit. Probably an extra controller/nunchuk

I'm getting Wii pack plus I already pre-ordered Red Steel and i am planning on getting Zelda and Retro Controller possible some extra Wiimotes

Yeh i'm pretty much as much as my checks add up to by the 19th will hopefully have $580.69 so i can get this

For $580.69(includes az tax but shipping is not included) I can get the following:

Nintendo Wii with WiiSports - ($249.99)
The full package includes one Wii remote controller, one Nunchuck controller and WiiSports, a familiar collection of five sports that intimately use the console's features.

3 Extra Wii Remotes - ($39.99 each)

3 Extra Nunchuks - ($19.99 each)

1 Retro Controller - ($19.99)

Red Steel - ($49.99)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - ($49.99)

Last edited:
i don't know what all is on the market right now but all i see listed on gamestops page is a 512mb and a 1gb card for wii

Well I won the contest that i0n ran. So that gets me a free Wii when they are released. All I have to do is buy the games I want and an extra controller Nunchuk combo. This site rocks.

I have about 700 right now, and by the time Wii comes out, I'll have around $1,000.

i have $400 (USD) for the wii, redsteel ,zelda and whatever else i can get.

( maybe a classic controller or my mom can help me get another controller set)

Will the classic controller be a release item? I would think so right concidering there will be games on the VC at launch.

I've been sucked in going to the mall with girls and buying tacos, my money is slowly decreasing! I got around $330!

well everythign comes out on nov.19th and my b-day is the 4th of november so im going to get ppl to get me a few games,ima buy the system and i liove in canada so with tax it will be 319.14 which isnt bad at all then ima buy the memory card for sure so its gonna run me 387.52 which kicks ass !!!cant wait plus i got a job so i dont care i'll just buy a **** load of ****

Back