What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

I've got £220 for the system and Twilight Princess
And £110 in my wallet.
-Of which, I'll probably spend 30 on Killzone Liberation (PSP), which leaves me with:

Wii.
Wii Sports.
Twilight Princess.
Red Steel.

+My Bro's getting an extra remote/nunchuk for Chrimbo.
...and if I can get a bit of extra cash from somewhere, I'll try and locate some component cables too.

.sweet. ;)

Last edited:
Lets all save money for 2007 titles like SSBB, BWii, SMG, and all the others people!!!

I'm aiming to spend about max $600 (Aus dollars) on the Wii and Games. Coz I preordered at TRU in September, I'm not sure whether I'll get an extra free game unless I preorder that as well. If that's the case I'll preorder TP and then buy Metroid Prime when it comes out.

My dad is giving me 200 and my mom 150 together 350...
I am just getting the Wii bundle and TP......but after I want another game I will go ut and get Red Steel.

My wii budget so far is ... 60 pounds my mum and dad are paying for the console bundle and then with the 60 (+)(maybe more will come up) pounds I will be spending it on added controllers and maybe another game

i've already ordered from the game website, 305 quid for wii, wii sports, zelda, red steel, and 2 x wiimote and nunchuck.
cant wait!!!

Well let's see...
Console have about $66 left
extra remote 20
extra nun 5
tp 40
so I really only need 131
Waiting on the SD card just incase I can use my 80 gig usb hdd
and maybe another 50 for Red Steel...Mostly depending on how much my girl is going to let me spend from our game stash cause she's a playstation fan....

I still have roughly a grand-and-a-half from my summer internship, but I still want to build a new gaming PC so I'm definately not blowing it all on launch titles.

I plan on spending about $400 (USD) at launch with my mom chipping in an additional $80 because she knows she'll enjoy WiiSports. Supposedly my brother is splitting the $400 with me, which would mean we'd each only pay $200 (dhur), but he's a lazy LeDouche so I don't think that'll happen. (He still owes me ~$185)

My launch line-up includes: (all preordered)
Wii System + WiiSports
Extra Wiimote + Nunchachu
Red Steel
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Call of Duty 3

$188 _ I have $188 in cash right now. (just earned $25 for hours of leaf work)
+
$65 _ Just sold my PS2 for $70 (I pay half of shipping so it might be more like $65)
+
$60 _ Just sold my N64 lot for $60 (He pays all shipping)
+
$20 _ One kid in school owes me $15-$25
+
$12 _ I'm going to work in the yard some more and earn another $12
=
That's $345...

That will buy me Wii package = -$250
Legend of Zelda = -$50
and a Component Cable = -$30

____

So I'll have about $15 left:lol:

But my birthday is Nov. 23rd and Christmas is a month after that..

that'll bring in a couple hundred so I can buy a 2nd controller set, Red Steel, and a couple other top games

Alot of Birthdays here people. Mine as well. I got a 800$ dollar paycheck, plus quarterly bonus, bday cash from my bro,mother,father, and girlfriend. Of course my rent and bills must be paid -400$ so 400 plus bonus 100 bonus, plus cash guessing 150 in bday scrilla. Only plan to spend 4 hundred to 450. System,extra wiimote,madden,zelda COD3 or red steel, not sure yet. Got my nunchuk and classic controller paid in full.

Don't really have a budget, just spending what I feel like getting. Definitely the system and another wiimote, plus another game (either Zelda, Need for Speed, or Wii Play). I guess that puts me around $350 or so.

I wish WarioWare was being released on launch day...that will definitely be my next purchase.

My b-day was on the 3rd when i held it with the family and got $. Im holding one just for friends and im thinkin if theres 10 people a few of em might bring money adding up to ATLEAST 50 bucks. My parents are paying for Wii+Red steel, i was kinda surprised by that but i went with it. Then on Christmas im getting another game. Then I have $700+ of my own $ probably for future non-launch titles. Now if only I was old enuf for a job :(, an ive been saving up money for wii stuff for 1-2 yrs now

Back