what kind of supermoves do you think charactes will have?

marthpwns

WiiChat Member
Aug 22, 2006
I think if sonic or shadow get into the game they're special would be to use chaos controls, also if sonic and shadow both get in shadow would probably be a clone just sort of like falco and fox where falco is slower.

MetroidZ said:
dunno, wario looks like he'll have a super fart :wtf: :tard:
:lol: funny in a sad sorta way.. but the move I'm lookin forward to is the Mario one I saw on a trailer.. looked quality.. can't really explain it but I'm sure most of u kno what i'm talkinn about

I would guess that if sonic and shadow came in the game, Shadow would use chaos controll (Sonic dosnt use chaos controll the same way) and It would be nice if like Sonic could call for tails and he immediatly comes and lifts sonic up :)

Last edited:
sasuke747 said:
I would guess that if sonic and shadow came in the game, Shadow would use chaos controll (Sonic dosnt use chaos controll the same way) and It would be nice if like Sonic could call for tails and he immediatly comes and lifts sonic up :)
That tails ideas actualy quality.. lol shame its doubtful that sonic will be brought to brawl

Wiired said:
:lol: funny in a sad sorta way.. but the move I'm lookin forward to is the Mario one I saw on a trailer.. looked quality.. can't really explain it but I'm sure most of u kno what i'm talkinn about
looked like a super kamehameh

ssbroswii1.jpg

ssbb_mario-atk.jpg

sasuke747 said:
that sounds like a better idea :)

i think Links looks like the best i mean any of you fans of Final Fantasy VII for the PS1.......yeah well if any of you were good enough to get Cloud's final Limit Break......(Omnilash)......it was sorta like Links where he just goes made and slices the enemy into pieces.......Mario's is sweet too..

i really think sonic has a huge chance of gettin in ssbb beacause snake is
nae nae nae boo boo !!!

i wonder what snakes special move will be? maybe he'll load the place wit explosives(pereferably c4s) and it will explode and pwn people

Back