What kind of temples, weapons, and suits will be in Twilight Princess?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
What kind of temples, weapons, and suits will be in Twilight Princess?
At least what you think....or want to be in zelda.

(made for Jenova)

Last edited:
I personally don't like playing really dark "spooky" temples, like the shadow temple. Not because I'm scared but because it just ruins the mood to me. So nice bright temples for me.

I liked the shadow temple...and even though oot was just an E game it still seemed to be very spooky at the time! It was the music and the mosters that made it creepy for me....I imagine they will have a temple like that in TP...it will most likely be actually scary instead of just creepy this time around!

For anyone who doesn't know the sligshot is back in this game awesomeness
As for temples there needs to be one like the shadow temple if TP is meant to be a more darker tone then the game needs a shadow temple

yea, I loved all the temples in OoT (yes, even you, the damn hard Water Temple)...you need a variety of shapes of rooms for the temples...variation in every aspect of the temples, actually, for them to be good...and I want new items to come on to the Zelda team...like I love the idea of the lantern...and the clawshot is a cool concept, and so is combining arrows and bombs and the fairy of winds insode the gale boomerang...I wish that there was like, a dekuleaf concept in there...I liked that in Wind Waker, but it was very far-fetched...and it would probably not do for Link as old as he is...BUT

I want the red and blue tunics to make a comeback...you can then make Link as cool and fashionable (mirror sheild and red tunic was sooo the best) as you want him to be...or at the very least match his items and outfit

oot was awesome because of the huge variety that came which each new temple, i love the forest and spirit temples, they were magik

i dont want TP to be a copy of oot, but i want variety, so it will be interesting to see what ninty has to offer

Mrjingles_23 said:
I want the red and blue tunics to make a comeback...you can then make Link as cool and fashionable (mirror sheild and red tunic was sooo the best) as you want him to be...or at the very least match his items and outfit

I also liked the different tunics, swords, sheilds, and boots. They took that out of wind waker. ;_; I loved it so.

Jenova said:
I also liked the different tunics, swords, sheilds, and boots. They took that out of wind waker. ;_; I loved it so.
I loved the thing in OoT where you changed your tunics, swrod, sheilds, boots it was awesome. Maybe some new tunics like a brown desert tunic or a dark purple shadow tunic hmmmm...

yea, that sounds cool...maybe any kind of colour you could choose...with some barriers, though...like, no salmon, but you could choose black, white, green, blue, red, grey, purple, maybe even gold/brassy colour (spirit temple type colour)

and off topic...Forest and Spirit were my favourite ones too...I liked Forest Temples layout, puzzles and music, and I liked the feel and puzzles to the Spirit

Guys your in luck!!! You can choose from a varitey of weapons and sheilds!!!
I AM SOOOO EXCITED....MY HEART IS BEATING 100 TIMES FASTER!!!!!!

this pick Mrjingles_23
the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051519836.jpg
(click to enlarge)

ya that explains it all!
Also the 10 hour game reveiw should talk about it!
(I just posted it)

uh-uh..mm-hmm...yea, I just read it all...I think it must be the stuff you start off ith maybe...this is cool! I hated Wind WAkers system of only having 1 sword, no choosing...I think I'm gonna cry...Nintendo, I'm worshippping you for creating a piece of art finer than the Mona Lisa and all those other things put together...this masterpiece? The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I hear you!
This game will be remembered for years as the NEW GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED!!!
maybe even the greatest thing ever created! :lol: :lol:

Back