What kind of temples, weapons, and suits will be in Twilight Princess?

Mrjingles_23 said:
like I love the idea of the lantern...and the clawshot is a cool concept

Both of which have been done, the Lantern is a near enough identical replica from ALttP, but the clawshot is just a modified Grappling Hook/Hook-Longshot/... hmm cant remember what it was called in WW, or was it Hookshot in there aswell?

Mrjingles_23 said:
I think it must be the stuff you start off ith maybe...

I think your right which I didnt mention in the other thread prior to reading this one. I reckon its just the stuff you begin with, because your obviously going to need a sword till you get the Master Sword. The shield however as I also pointed out in the other thread, could actually be an addition with a unique trait you aquire later. But looking at it, it looks old and worn out, which I think they wanted, due to the colour scheme, so I do think those are beginners weapons.
If that is the case then theres no point in switching back to them even when you get the Master Sword and Hylian Shield, because they are/will obviously be inferior in terms of inflicting damage and protection. More then likely the Master Sword and Hylian Shield will over-write the old ones once you aquire them, i.e like the Goron Bracelet > Silver Gauntlets > Gold Gauntlets, Silver Scale > Gold Scale.

Theres a wooden sword (well it more looks like a roughly carved stick) that you get at the very begging of the game
Here's a pic of it:
the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051540085.jpg

twilight princess has a really sad and perfect story. i just know it out of the videos..! i wan't a spirit temple. and and and... yeah all good stuff:D:D:D
i'm one of the biggest zelda fan's!! together with Joe and some others on this forum1!!!!!11!! OMG i soo don't want a snow temple but there may be ! cause there is a snowy landscape!! that onm guy said there where and and .. all the pictures of the snow landscapes! and the biggoron sword and shield is there yhes!!

deity_link said:
Theres a wooden sword (well it more looks like a roughly carved stick) that you get at the very begging of the game
Here's a pic of it:
View attachment 973

That is before you enter the Twilight realm, so the wooden stick would fit with the rural style of Links village and its surroundings. The people seem to have no need for self-defence being as they keep to themselves and no harm comes their way... untill now.

That stick is probably something for playing around with the children of the village, but after the enemies arrive Link has to use it to inflict damage.

Note in the trailer after Link finds all the shards for the Great Fairy and she turns him back into his human form, he is clad in the green outfit, with sword and shield.. I think I saw sword and shield, and that happens after you 1st enter the Twilight realm.

Hellview said:
I personally don't like playing really dark "spooky" temples, like the shadow temple. Not because I'm scared but because it just ruins the mood to me. So nice bright temples for me.
you are so totally lying..i bet you don't like them because you are scared...and i wouldn't blame you to be...when first played Zelda i refused to play that temple because i was to chicken to actually even go in the graveyard lmao...i was only like 10 years old or 9 i don't know...lol I've come a long way since them because it seems that nothing and i mean nothing can scare me now

Demon Slayer said:
you are so totally lying..i bet you don't like them because you are scared...and i wouldn't blame you to be...when first played Zelda i refused to play that temple because i was to chicken to actually even go in the graveyard lmao...i was only like 10 years old or 9 i don't know...lol I've come a long way since them because it seems that nothing and i mean nothing can scare me now

Pffft, u think thats weird? I remember not going into Boos Mansion in Super Mario 64 cause i didnt like the spooky music when i was little. Man, i dont know how i still passed it...... Its weird, that was once a phase, but u grow out of it.

Demon Slayer said:

I still played through that temple and loved the creepy music and dark surroundings!
I remember when you walk into a room and pots fly at you :lol: I jumped out of my seat when that happend!

Back when I played OoT when I was like 8 or 9 I might have been scared but now its just like very depressing.. just like that people get more and more depressed the darker it gets during the year.

Sometimes when I play OOT I get depressed thinking back how easy things were in the 90s. Were those some good times man or what! :cool:
My real life now is just flat out hard and boring...but luckily video games are getting better and better!

They need a temple of illsuion lke the shadow temple except not as creepy and all the rooms look like torau village and the boss is disguised as Colin or Illia (or both). Some of the people aren't illusion and are real so you have to work out who is and who isn't.

You know thats a really good IDEA!!!
That would be a really fun dungeon or temple!

I don't know KaDee, I think that there may be a time missing in the video where that is...I think Link may get that outfir from somwhere else..but maybe the Great Entity gives him the rad threads...who knows until we actually see for ourselves? God, I hope they allow us new tunics..I want them to return! And as for the sheilds and swords, maybe they have a final fantasy type deal (I only played the original) where certain weapons were more affective against certain types if monsters, and you equip for the scenario, and the sheids? I dunno...I lost my creative spark on that one.

And in regards to the lantern, there is a slight difference. In A Link To The Past, you needed torches, and in this one, it casts a ring of light around Link, in the radius a lantern would give...and might I add, it reflects off objects beautifully, giving it a gorgeous affect! The clawshot is almost like a combination of the grappling hook and hookshot from WW...who knows, maybe it has the affects of both?

AND, while I am at it, the wooden stick is a staff...you aquire it, along with a few other objects, in the beginning town (which name I will not say) as a beginning objective.

And as a final add-on, deity_link, that first pic you posted with Lnk fighting taht thing?? AHHHHHHH!!!! Pure perfection! Look at the affects!

Back