What makes you a Veteran of WiiChat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume if you joined before the release of the Wii then your a vetran?

well i think number of post or how many rep bars you have does not count

if you been on willcaht long and you are a good memeber helping people out and stioping spanning makes you one i thunk

Battles said:
well i think number of post or how many rep bars you have does not count

if you been on willcaht long and you are a good memeber helping people out and stioping spanning makes you one i thunk
Works for me!

Back when I posted here (I left because a certain someone got me angry) I tended to do a whole lot of report on spam.

This was back, when I was refreshing the thread of Leipzig (spelling) constantly.

Back, before rep ment anything to anyone.
(I still tended to give rep to WIIRED, he's been my buddy since the beginning.)

:)

lol..i mean i know pretty much everyone out here and help out a lot and even stop spamming but i dont see my self as a Vat yet

Rep is nothing but a POp contest i thimk

Battles said:
lol..i mean i know pretty much everyone out here and help out a lot and even stop spamming but i dont see my self as a Vat yet

Rep is nothing but a POp contest i thimk
The difference is, your April '07

And, I believe I'm July or August '06

I have about a year on yah ;)

Aha, this place used to be great before it was over come by the HUGE WAVE of people..

Tis a pity now, all anyone wants is REP.

and, doesn't seem all that nice a place anymore. :(

Oh well.

I'll still visit :)

lol.........like my little brother we share the same account he loves Pokemon..lol...i hate it and thats all you see kno on willchat..pitty

:O someone said about Mike/Wiired. :p I miss mikey!! :C

oh, and the whole rep thing. yeah i dont get it. lol :p rep doesnt mean, a thousand dollars. -sighhhhhh-

When I think of the word veteran, I think of only those people who joined just after i0n gave birth to the site. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back