What makes you a Veteran of WiiChat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i'd say so.

because that smart kid in the retard class will become famous doing tv spots, and will be a millionaire.

vagrant said:
Being a vet on a forum is like being the smartest kid in the retard class. Is it really something to brag about?

That, my friend, is a post deserving to be quoted.

:lol:Good way to put it tho, even if you ain't a vet you can still be well known which I would say is better?

vagrant said:
Being a vet on a forum is like being the smartest kid in the retard class. Is it really something to brag about?

A little consideration before you post would be advisable.

WiiChat Veteran

-Noun. Verb. Adjective.

A member of WiiChat who has joined before the first launch of the Wii. (November 19th, 2006)

-----------------------------------------------------
Example:

(Noun) Close, formerly WiiCanChangeTheWorld, is a WiiChat Veteran.

(Verb) Shut up, or I'll WiiChat Veteran your ass out of here.

(Adjective)
He is a WiiChat Veteran member.

Close said:
WiiChat Veteran

-Noun. Verb. Adjective.

A member of WiiChat who has joined before the first launch of the Wii. (November 19th, 2006)

Example:

(Adjective)

May I have the country of origin please?

Close said:
WiiChat Veteran

-Noun. Verb. Adjective.

Example:

(Adjective)

(Verb) Dude. . . You should make you own dictionairy:lol:

But before november sounds like a good date to be a vet, the launch of the fabled wii

And the next lot of vets will be the people before the launch of spuer smash bro's:lol:

USA, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Chile, and Brazil.

We take especially for the Usa, since i0n lives in the Usa, if I am wrong and lives in another country, we take the release date there. :)

@Sssb_Lover, sounds good, lol, and thanks. :lol:

Close said:
USA, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Chile, and Brazil.

We take especially for the Usa, since i0n lives in the Usa, if I am wrong and lives in another country, we take the release date there. :)

@Sssb_Lover, sounds good, lol, and thanks. :lol:

My name is Cpt.McCloud / Jam:lol:

Not ssbb_lover/tyler:)

i0n is english:)

Lol, sorry. And so the date would be December 8th, 2006......but let's just say November ??? Thats the first Wii Launch.

Close said:
Lol, sorry. And so the date would be December 8th, 2006......but let's just say November ??? Thats the first Wii Launch.

Yeah, the first launch of the wii and the first launch of brawl, considering most vets would of left by then and only a few original vets remain.

And since most news is usa related because apparently i0n isnt aloud to do british it would work, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back