What names do you go by?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Many people here use different names on different forums and internet games.

What are the names you use and what is your main one?

Also, give some insight into what your name means.

---------------------------

FRuMMaGe
The name I almost always use is FRuMMaGe. Unlike what most people think, FRuMMaGe is not "dairy" from the French fromage. It is just a random word I made up one day and stuck with.

Actually there are quite a few of my friends who know me only as FRuMMaGe in real life. Particularly the people I do fire spinning with.

[myg0t]MonkeyFist
The other name I use is [myg0t]MonkeyFist. myg0t is a cheating/raging/tking clan that plays many different internet games, such as Counter Strike. I use this name when I play Urban Terror and on some forums.

My real name is Luke

Last edited:
I go by:
claderer5
Evil_Jack_Frost
Shadow_Knight

and thats about it.

i go by my pets names when i play games

segnen or
roxcella

owlsgo. it's a song by a band i like; architecture in helsinki. i/we also use other birds +go. eg. sparrowsgo, ravensgo, pigeonsgo etc.

i like birds.

...so.
..................y'know.

Been Brawny forever. The number's 661 for things where Brawny's been taken.

I much prefer straight up Adam though.

Arav989- My brother's nick name was always Jrav. Do to his actual name, Joseph Rav_____. One day, his highschool came to my grammar school and told us why it was a good school and stuff. They asked me who my bro was and i said his name. They all screamed out "JRAV!!" The grade above me began calling me Arav. It just stuck. It is pronounced A(Ay) Rav(Rav as in Rav-ioli) Not Arav like Arab, like many think.

I go by..

Syntax (forum user name)
Matt (real name/forum user name)
RandomCanuck (forum user name)
StealthyNuck (xbox live)
TintedLlama (xbox live)
Canadian Gamer(#) (xbox live)
I Unjustified I (xbox live)
TsK Shadow (xbox live)
Mattv4 (xbox live)

My real name is Troy, but I don't like that name very much.
I just go by T.J. The J comes from the fact that I'm a junior.
I've been called T.J. for as long as I can remember, in fact nobody ever calls me Troy anymore.

dakuda said:
My friends call me Chris.

My family uses Christopher.

Why would I 'go by' an online name?
Your online name is dakuda. That's what I was asking...

You'll never be Adam...

The internet isn't as fun, because everyone just calls you by your screenname.

'Real life' is much more fun, because we just call each other by inside jokes. Just a few off the top of my head.

Once I reached a pr and I became known as '225' for quite a while. Yes, like 'Ay two-twenty-five, come 'er '

The whole 'swing' issue... *shudders*

And many others I'll refrain from posting for sake of my reputation. Through it all, Borch has always managed to stick...

Shoko
Jay
Shoke
Poo
Hun Hun
Will Smith
Everybody Hates Chris/Chris

Don't ask me why. I don't know why everybody says that I look like Chris. I understand how I look like Will Smith (cause I actually kind of do)....but Chris.....no. Hun Hun and Poo is of course what my girly-girl named me. Shoko......well, a long time ago I was a big anime fan, and I had some anime-loving firends, so we all kinda gave ourselves japanese-sounding names. shoko was the name of one of my characters in my manga [that I am currently working on] and i liked it so i gave that name to myself. Yes, people really do call me Shoko in real life. Even people who aren't my nerdy anime friends. The name kind of went around the school and stuck to me. Shoke I guess is short for Shoko. Jay is my real name. Jay Williams

Last edited:
i was going to create this thread, i jsut forgot too lol
brent:real name
brently:nickname
mushroomedmario: was wearing a t-shirt when i came up with this, my avatar is a picture of the t-shirt, started on this forum
god_of_uranus: came up with this for day of defeat
manlycow: probably my favourite/original username, came up with it in grade 7(5 years ago) while creating an account for gunbound, use it for cs
jammering: used this for runescape, was drinking a kool-aid jammer
shirt ninja: got this from www.reallifecomics.com , use it on cs as well
brynt:the elven spelling of my name for world of warcraft
therealbrent:www.cornergas.com, the main character/creator of the series name is brent as well
emo_lemming:name i have planned for next username
ninja: what people at work call me, cause i own throwing knives, kunais etc.

and a lot of the time(say if i'm meeting a friend's friend) i will say my name is something else(usually common names like george) just for the laughs

Last edited:
Back