What new Wii channels would you like to see

Takeela22

Village Princess
Jan 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4255-0233-4193-6496
I would like to see them create a Digital TV channel don't know Why

I'd like to see a Media Extender channel that will fetch videos from my HTPC on my local network. I already use Orb 2.0 for this with the Opera browser, but quality isn't very good.

some type of podcast channel for gaming news something like G4 etc... or even just a nintendo channel with videos of new stuff comming out, tricks and cheats, and tutoral videos on gameplay..

A chat thing where you can talk to anyone using the wii would be good, but they are doing WiiAim, so I'm not sure how that'll work.

I'd like to see the Wii Gamble Channel, with online multiplayer support.. nothing too complicated but it'd be nice to sit down and play some hold'em ... and collect my cash later. Or gamble for Wii points :D

yes a movie theater channel!...where you can check showtimes in ur area..it would work..sorta like the forcast and news channel but with show times, and trailers, and information

and a mini game channel..with basic games you can download from tictactoe, connect 4, solitare, chess, texas holdem etc

Vanterax said:
I'd like to see a Media Extender channel that will fetch videos from my HTPC on my local network. I already use Orb 2.0 for this with the Opera browser, but quality isn't very good.

with the Orb, can you transfer huge video files onto your wii? i've never used it before and i'm not quite sure what it is. I have some full length movies on my computer that i'd like to watch on my TV.

Pretty sure this thread has been done already, but I'm not sure....Oh well.

Hmmm, I know these have been said, but:

Demo Channel - Download Demos of Wii Games
Movie Time Channel (Didn't actually think of it) - Been said
Mini Game Channel - Get games like Solitaire, Minesweeper, Tic-Tac-Toe...Of course, it'd have online support
WiiChat Channel - IMing on the Wii. Requires software that comes bundled with a WiiBoard (Keyboard)

it would b really cool :cool: if they made a sky tv channel :wink: PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would b so cool then i would b able 2 watch sky tv in my bedroom!! :cool:

Half Empty said:
Wait...aren't you using the Wii on your T.V? That has channels to watch already?!

clever comeback.
I would want to see some sort of Online community where u can play your wiisports and other games on.
Like a games server channel

I would like to see a Wii Betting Channel where you can play mini games and use wii points that you have for bets

Minigame channel sounds good, have mini game sfrom real game son there to play when you want.

I want to see them use that gaming and reputation crap thats on the 360 and maybe a league channel for online gaming.

Back