What new Wii channels would you like to see

callme.nasty said:
with the Orb, can you transfer huge video files onto your wii? i've never used it before and i'm not quite sure what it is. I have some full length movies on my computer that i'd like to watch on my TV.

It streams the video to your Wii using Flash player, but it doesn't seem to make a good use of your LAN's bandwidth. Quality isn't that great.

But try it yourself at www.orb.com/wii

i was hoping they would do some type of league online channel too... a channel for all the online games... select the game you want to play.. and look for other people to join or play agenst...would be really user friendly and help for people that arnt use to online play... i dont want to call grandma and walk her through everything when she wants to play a game of bowling agenst me..lol

paintba||er said:
I doubt that Nintendo will make a chat channel. You can't even E-mail without aproving every person. Nintendo needs to stop designing everything they make for children

Gotta agree with that. But since nintendo has taken on the kiddy image they have to make sure that all of those kids dont do something stupid. But for entrance to the chat channel you could just need a parental control permission and get it to work.

the finished Version of Wii internet will be released 1-6-07

I want a livecam channel of the production floor so I can watch children crank these things out at $.10/day.

I think that a channel for cheats, tricks, and tutorials would be a great idea! Nice one, wezels. I definately think that a demo channel is needed, and maybe a channel for online play from previous games from the VC. So that you could play Mario Kart 64 online with others. Probably won't happen though, because it must be too complicated... just as long as online play comes out in March, like its supposed to!

Also, nintendo needs to let third parties develop channels

Last edited:
A channel where you can buy the actual Wii games and they are shipped off to your house, also, you'd be able to check release dates for upcoming games and various other pieces of info about specific games like whether there would be online play.

Back