What new Wii channels would you like to see

i would like to see a Channel that lets you dress up your Mii.. besides Mii Channel.. it would call it "Mii Dress Channel" lol.. i dunno! even though they ARE coming out with a game called MiiSims. :] i would like that.. and i would like a channel that has WiiChat Channel.. lmao! it would be cool... well, to me at least. haha..

HelpMeGetWii said:
extension to mii channel
more stuff

Defidently.

Like WWL2P, And HelpMeGetWii Said, An Extention To The Mii Channel WOuld Be Absolutely Great.

So today, I got on my Wii and looked at the new Channel. I saw the button to suggest a question and I did it. I suggested:

Which would you rather get? A: Demo Channel B: Arcade Channel

My thoughts were: "Maybe they'll see this question, put it up as one of them, and make whatever one gets the most votes."

Just my subtle way of saying to Nintendo "People want some cool channels"

Raddus said:
A channel where you can buy the actual Wii games and they are shipped off to your house, also, you'd be able to check release dates for upcoming games and various other pieces of info about specific games like whether there would be online play.

That's what the Internet Channel is for... www.bestbuy.com www.circuitcity.com www.walmart.com

But, a channel like that would be more organized.

they sould make a wii channel where u can play the wii, comepleet with all the channels that all work. including the wii channel where u can play the wii, compleet with all the channels that work. (etc.)

Back