What next?

Blind

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Wii Online Code
6860-9471-0156-8861
I'm not quite sure what I should be getting for my wii next. I already have Red Steel, Excite Truck, and Zelda. I may be picking up a extra wii mote and nunchuck. But I'm not sure if its even worth getting yet. I have been searchin around but I'm really not quite sure what game I should get next. What do you guys think?

Is it worth getting for single player? I havent read/seen much on it besides the commercial and it looks like a party game type thing to me.

I have Excite Truck, and I love it. Best car racing game I've ever played.

I hear Elebits is pretty fun. Red Steel is okay.... kinda dull. The controls aren't bad though.

I would say get Wario Ware Smooth Moves when it comes out January 19. Buy some wiimotes and enjoy the awesome multiplayer action. You have to beat the single player mode to unlock multiplayer though, kind of lame.

So I'm goin up town tommarow and I think ima get a game. Maybe downhill jam? I have it for the ds, wouldnt it get boring since I've already played it on the ds or what? What about double agent? would it be better just to get on the ps2? and then i was thinking maybe call of duty 3. annnd what about far cry? i havent heard much on that game

Thanks for all the replies =p

I'll probably getting a game today, dunno which one yet.

Back