What online computer games do you play?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
What online computer games do you play? Im just intrsted in knowing and maybe ill check a few out or play them. Anyways i play Counterstrike,Wow, and GunZ online..What about u?

surfinrach90 said:
War Rock =]

Tried out Gunz but couldn't really get into it =/
i want to play warrock but for some wierd reason the game screen is cutoff in the side and top maybe its cuz i got a 21inch screen with a very bad resolution? do you know y?

I used to play jumpgate a hell of a lot, then Planetside, dont play anything now as my PC isnt up to it any more

I've no idea sorry, have you tried adjusting things in the options menu?

Also, try looking on their forum (not trying to advertise in any way lol) just a lot of people post there with their problems, maybe that has happened to someone on there

I played Warcraft 3, starcraft and diablo 2 but my dad blocked all blizzard games due to my borther was addicted to them, and he couldnt just block one game so he had to block all 3.:sick: :sad:

Also now i play counter strike zero. I use Steam since my brother at college does and i dl'ed it for free since he already bought it.

I play CounterStrike Source.
i wanna get more games for the computer but my computer cant handle that much stuff...

To be honest, none actually. I did own World of War-Craft before, but I never got into it. I depend on my consoles for gaming entertainment and my PC for surfing the Internet and such.

I used to play some EQ2(EverQuest 2). I never really stuck with it though. I wanna try out Quake and CounterStrike though..Can someone recommend some GOOD FPS for me? thanks.

Used to play counterstrike, used to play age of empires, now play nothing, just online poker for me.

Last edited:
I downloaded a few that have been mentioned on Wiichat before. War Rock, and Metin 2. I don't think I'd actually buy a PC game, I don't really like the keyboard and mouse for gaming.

Counter-Strike Source, DoD: Source, and I used to play Guild Wars.

Back