What other Wii Channels would you like?

937dytboi

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
Wii Online Code
0496-9037-0480-5253
Well i was thinking about this, What other Channels could Nintendo come out with, we have the weather and news channels yet to debut. But im just curious to whatever Nintendo has up there sleeves for us wii owners.

They keep us on our toes with these great features and secrets they have, they really put the fun back into gaming with thier original and very thoughtful ideas.

I really cant wait to see what the future holds for us with the Nintendo updates, i can only see great things for our future.

So share what you would like to see in the future Wii Channels

internet now

I want internet now! and same with forcast and news? when do they come again> its taking forever...

i would like a msn channel! and then mtv channel with music videos etc!

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
mayb a demo channel would be nice :D
Yes that alos
Music
Video
Wii/DS Trailers channel (this could also be with the Demo's)
Chat (with Voice)
Drawing (like the DS you can move the Wii remote to draw stuff)
Radio (allow you to get AM/FM radio)

these would make nice channels for the future.

They would have to make the channels very exclusive for Wii owners to make the PS3 and XBOX owners jealous.

i like the suggestions keep em comin

The chat channel with voice would be nice
MSN would be cool, or Yahoo!/AIM/GTalk.
If these were made, I would hope they supported USB Keyboards or something.

Oh, and a TV channel would be cool, but I doubt it would happen

zorrilla said:
A media player would be nice, one that accepts any quind of file format

That would require a huge software update though. Support and encoding software for all those formats. And it's not guarantee that they would be able to use stuff like .aac

unluckylink13 said:
The chat channel with voice would be nice
MSN would be cool, or Yahoo!/AIM/GTalk.
If these were made, I would hope they supported USB Keyboards or something.

Oh, and a TV channel would be cool, but I doubt it would happen

HAHA why would we want a TV channel when we are playing wii on a TV in the first place?>

komio said:
HAHA why would we want a TV channel when we are playing wii on a TV in the first place?>

Well, the weather, news, and internet channels are basically duplicating functionality I already have on my MythTV box. I would have loved it if I could've combined the Myth box and the Wii into one device.

What I'd really like is a friend-discovery channel, or a directory type of channel, where you can add/request friends directly within the Wii, instead of finding them elsewhere.

937dytboi said:
these would make nice channels for the future.

They would have to make the channels very exclusive for Wii owners to make the PS3 and XBOX owners jealous.

i like the suggestions keep em comin
the only exclusive one is drawing, as the am/fm radio couln't ne done w/o a reiceiver

Back