What other Wii Channels would you like?

XM/Sirius Channel, Sports Channel (preferably not branded by espn), music channel, nintendo power channel, wii demo channel, ds hotspot channel(downloads, demos, etc.)

Video Channel [Instead of playing video's via Photo channel]
Chat Channel [With Mii's]
DS Channel [To transfer DS demos]
Audio Channel [AKA CD Channel]

Expansion Channel.

Doubt it would be possible but If you're already got the game, insert it in, then you download add on levels, tracks. Similar to how Command & Conquer use to let you go out and buy a couple of extras missions on a new disc cheap just to get some more life out of it and doesn't warrant a sequel yet.

they should make it so you can look thru a strategy guide from the home menu, like VC games.

ericlewis91 said:
I want internet now! and same with forcast and news? when do they come again> its taking forever...

i would like a msn channel! and then mtv channel with music videos etc!
"Sigh" ill post the link again which will tell you everything you need to know about news and forecast channels including release dates. NEWS CHANNEL = JANUARY 27
FORECAST CHANNEL = DECEMBER 20

Oh yea and.... A MII INSTANT MESSAGE CHANNEL WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
they could call it like "MIM" or "WIM" (Wii instant messeging)

I think a lot of the 'social' functionality (im, messaging, etc) can be wrapped into one integrated 'MySpace' type channel - let's call it 'WiiSpace'.

tank said:
That would require a huge software update though. Support and encoding software for all those formats. And it's not guarantee that they would be able to use stuff like .aac
Well at least an mp3 player channel, if the photo channel can play mp3 it wont require such a dramatic update or not?

These channels would be more feasible if the Wii was compatible with USB hard drives.
Music Channel (not just MP3s)
Video Channel (MORE CODEC SUPPORT!!!!)
My Channel (personal page)

they need a music channel for sure

we know it can be done as Exite Truck can already receive music from SD cards

A simple mp3 channel would be nice... Give us some visuals and maybe if its not to much trouble give us a way to play with those visuals using the wii-mote

Seriously doubt that msn would EVER allow a channel on the wii...msn, microsoft network, they have their own toy to play with...

Forum Channel

When the Internet is sorted how about a Forum Channel

You sign up with your Mii being you. Choose your name and your Wii will be picture

Only for Wii Owners. made by Nintendo so you can ask them stuff and talk etc

ALSO!

Talk about the Updates for this it updates while you speak. Plus I think you could go a night plus part of abit of day to let it update...

Say 12:00am - 1:00pm should be fine for a FULL update. If your in Collage thats great lol

Last edited:
Back