What Religion/Nationality Are You?

I invented my Own religion as i found all others were lacking

Its Called Aussieology

If you were born in Australia, I will allow you to join and practise my faith :yesnod: for a small fee :lol:

im a jew and im proud and ill sing it out loud :) my mom is actually orthodox but i barely practice my religion! she became religious a few years ago after my parents divorced and sent me to my last 2 years of HS at a jewish private school. odd!!!!! lol i did love it though but i only go to shul/temple on high holy days like yom kippur and rosh hashana (sometimes purim)

as for nationality, im austrian and second generation romanian. my accent comes out ontop of my NY accent when im really really angry (my romanian is really bad!!!!!! i cant speak it that well so i end up sluring romanian, english and hebrew words all into one! LMAO!) or drunk ;)

ETA- im filipino by injection LMAO! ;)

If Ezekiel86 can do it, SO CAN I!!! Here's a pic of me. I'm the guy.

seve20076wincevv2.jpg

Atheist
25% Peruan, 25% Austrian, 50% German, living in Germany

Atheist with a bit of Laveyan philosophy mixed in.

I believe I am a bit German, Welsh, and maybe a smidge of Chinese somewhere way way back - I have complete **** for facial hair. It grows but it is really sad...

Born in Australia but both my parents are from India.
Dont really follow a religion entirely, used to follow Hinduism (thats what my parents beleive) but my school started teaching my about Christianity. So now im really confused :confused:. So i dont know really what to beleive in, so i just treat all religions (not just Christianity and Hinduism) as equal. IF there is god (which there might not even be), whos there to confirm to u which one he/she is? How is X god anymore right than Y god? So i just follow all religions.

m7ticalm said:
Born in Australia but both my parents are from India.
Dont really follow a religion entirely, used to follow Hinduism (thats what my parents beleive) but my school started teaching my about Christianity. So now im really confused :confused:. So i dont know really what to beleive in, so i just treat all religions (not just Christianity and Hinduism) as equal. IF there is god (which there might not even be), whos there to confirm to u which one he/she is? How is X god anymore right than Y god? So i just follow all religions.

Well that is a very nice and rational way to look at it. I applaud you for that rather than being hardheaded and not thinking at all about like some people do.

i just treat all religions (not just Christianity and Hinduism) as equal. IF there is god (which there might not even be), whos there to confirm to u which one he/she is? How is X god anymore right than Y god? So i just follow all religions.
I agree wtih you man. This is the reason why I am not religious and take every text and claim with a grain of salt. Also, my parents never followed any religion, leaving me to make my decisions.

My mum's half cypriot and my dad's pure english. That makes me 25% Greek and 75% english.

Back