What should I buy?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Okay, for various reasons I don't feel like saying, I all of a sudden have a large chunk of money from my mom. She said think of something and get back to her. I don't know my limit, so I'm shooting for the stars. What do you guys think I should ask for? I'm really thinking of an HDTV but then I'll need a place to put it which will get problematic, <--woah thats a real word. So I can ask for 1 thing....suggestions? Stuff in the ball park of under $1000 I'm guessing.

We need more background information really, like what you have, what you like if you really want a good opinion out of these people buy personly i'd go with the HDTV if you do have the room.

you got 1000$ from your mom?!? i hope you either stopped a burglury or plan to go to college O_O

- Save for college/university
- New stereo
- Gaming Accessories
- Zune
- New Cell Phone
- Car Accessories
- Clothing
- Sports Equipment
- Something For Syntax

:)

okay, well its not just 1000, the majority of it is going to when i turn 18 ill get it for college blah blah so no need for college saving
needs to be something big =]
i really want a 32 inch hdtv nwo but i dont know where to get and i still have the room issue =[ but my 360 would take advantage and i might also be able to get the hd player for 360 to fully take advantage
i dont need a new pc since i just use it for chat and what not (not gaming really)
i could care less for cell phones stuff unless its that iphone so yahh

I'd say buy a lot of twinkies. But being more realistic I'd save for college or something of that nature. But what are your interests? I'd help to give suggestions if we knew what you were into.

Mitch2025 said:
give it to me and i wont ban your IP address ;)
lololllllll
my mom is focused on me getting a 26" hdtv but i say go big or go home

tell her to get a 56" samsung 1080p DLP HDTV. if she says no, then just tell her that i have one, then she will HAVE to get you one ;)

Back