What should I buy???

Wiikid13

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
I am getting Wii tomorrow and I am buying Red Steel... I think Red Steel is an cool game, I've played it with my friends.

So... should I buy another game, or an extra Wii-Mote and Wii-Nunchuk.

If you think I should buy a game what one?

Well personally I would not buy red steel, it gets very bad very fast.
But if you do like it then buy that. I would get zelda though, that game is great.

Also this question has been asked by many people "what game should I buy"..so use the search and see what answers they got for which game to buy.

Some games I would suggest..

- Mario Party 8
- Elebits
- Wario Ware Smooth Moves
- Transformers (heard it was good)

I would say that the better shooting game would have to be Resident Evil 4.
If you want an other game I would say Zelda.

You should get a web browser so you can go to ign.com and find out about games and see which you like. Oh wait you must have one since you posted here. Well then.

okay. re4 wii edition if you've never played it. zelda tp if you like zelda series.

i'm not sure about the others games.

Syntax said:
Some games I would suggest..

- Mario Party 8
- Elebits
- Wario Ware Smooth Moves
- Transformers (heard it was good)
Transformers got bad reviews everywhere (ign,gametrailers) but I bought it on launch and beat it with deceptacons, and I have to say the game is fun, and looks good for the Wii, there are about 200 unlockables in the game so the game has alot to offer with bonus features and the fighting sequences are awesome, you swing your wii remote to punch and do melee combos and A and B fire your weapons. I would give the game a 7.8/10

Why is everybody knocking Red Steel? I mean it wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't horrible, it was playable. It's one of few first person shooters. Besides that game (Which I still suggest), I'd suggest...

Red Steel (First Person Shooter)
Zelda (RPG)
Resident Evil 4 (3rd Person Shooter)
Dragon Ball Z (Fighting)
Need For Speed (Driving)
Trauma Center (Other)
Super Paper Mario (RPG'ish)
Rayman (Party)
Warioware (Party)

Any of those games I've had a fun time with for a moderate amount of time.

get red steel pass on zelda, and get the extra controller so u can play 2 player

Back