What should I do with $400????

uloseiwin

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2007
Connecticut, USA
Wii Online Code
5255-6055-9906-1575
OK, for Christmas, all my relatives gave me a total of 250 bucks of Best Buy gift cards, and for my birthday on the 5th of December, 150 bucks. So now I have $400 dollars to spend. But on what?

I'm not sure if I want a TV for my bedroom, or a 360. I already have a Wii, so I'm not sure if I want a second console, but I dont know what else I should spend the money on. If anyone else has any ideas, post them. What would you do with $400?

So, I'm going to assume you're happy with games in general. I, personally would go 360. But, I've always had a TV in my room. And, I'm pretty sure it'd be hard without one. So, if I were you, I guess I'd get the TV. Nowadays you could get a very solid sized TV with a dvd player or something in it too.

This TV, though this one's from Walmart, might be the one you want.

Yeah, thats pretty nice. I saw a pretty decent 20" HD TV on the Best Buy website, I might be getting that. But I'm probably just going to look for the biggest non-HD TV I can afford, since the HD ones are way more expensive.

EDIT: This one's a good one, I might stick with this:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=product&tab=7&id=1130986501280#productdetail

The reviews make it look bad, I dont know which ones to trust...

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
go to the bank, get $400 in ones, and just throw it ALL over ur room and roll in it.

He can't though... $250.00 of it is in gift cards..

@OP..

I would go for a T.V instead of getting a 360 at this time.

TV on ur room..

and more games :]

Buy 2 Nyko Perfect Shot and lots of onrails xD

OR...

save up for college :p

Oh heck, I didn't realize it was in a gift card (or $250 of it) from BB - otherwise I was going to say spend it on something +other+ than consumer electronics :D

(i.e., skateboard, bike, surfboard, training equipment, a trip [theme park, skii, Bahamas], camping gear, etc.)

I would sell the giftcards and get the cash, so you aren't restricted to one store. Giftcards are so inconvenient sometimes.

buy a snowboard and equipment! or save the money or if you want to save it for a long time you could put it in a cv or buy savings bonds. If you're like me the moneys gonna end up wasted on some impulse buys.(that's how i got my wii.)

@wii-fi: I ski, I dont snowboard, and I just got a new pair of skis, so thats out of the question. And I'm spending my money all at Best Buy because of the gift cards.

@wiitnessID: I dont want anything from the VC, if I spend any money on that it would be $20 maximum.

I'm leaning towards a TV now...I guess I could save the extra $150 or put it in the bank, and just use the gift cards to buy the TV I posted the link to below.

Yeah, I've got an HD TV. I actually think I'm going to get a 360, cuz I know a lot of my friends have Live, and now I realized that there isnt much of a point. All I have to do to watch TV if I'm in my room is walk downstairs to my living room.

Back