what should i do with this game?

sam13_90

Mystic Master Sam
Mar 10, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
1952-6600-8624-7120
http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/200386b.jpg

I just got back from my friends house and she got me a video game for my birthday/Christmas present. the game is the one pictured in the link above.

i WAS really surprised to get a game of this caliber, but then i noticed that it is an expansion. I did not let on that i was disappointed, but i will not be able to use this game, because i would have to buy the full game ($20) and then spend a monthly fee of about $15 i think it was.

i dont want to upset her because she is a really good friend, but i don't like WoW type games. (with the pay per months setup(otherwise, they are perfectly fine))

what should i do?

just let her know you appreciate it but she made a simple mistake and bought you an expansion pack. it couldve happened to any non-gamer. (shes not a gamer right?)

SensesFail said:
just let her know you appreciate it but she made a simple mistake and bought you an expansion pack. it couldve happened to any non-gamer. (shes not a gamer right?)
ya, she's not a gamer, she likes to play games, but not hardcore like.

thanks for everyones input so far, i think i might tell her ... not sure how shes going to react though ...

yeah she should take it okay, if anything shed be a bit embarrassed but just reassure her it's not a big deal.

i lol'd at your avvy.

Back