What should I get next?

INEED2WII

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Texas
Hey fellow wiipeople, I have glided through LoZ:TP and conquered RE4(although i'm playing the extras) what should be my next purchase? I only play adult oriented games, so sorry, mario is not on my list. I had CoD3 in my hands tonight but couldn't lay the bones for it until I had enough expert opinions. Should I grab it for $36 or use zen like patience and wait for the "next big thing"? Sucks about MH2...

Hey.I suggest red steel,its a fun game.Not played much of it but still im enjoying it all so far.
Mario:crazy: Are ou nuts,we all love mario really:wink:

I got Mortal Kombat, and I'm still enjoying that. I rented Red Steel, and thought that was enough time with.

Thanks ladies and gents. I guess i'll go with the red steel or MoH newest since no one likes CoD. At my age its hard to find good games but i'm into mostly shooters and action/adv. Your probably asking "why didn't you buy a 360 or PS3"? Well I have always wanted to play all the NES games from my childhood without searching to hard and BAM! Nintendo has answered my dreams.:yesnod: Yes, miss XxPinkxX I am not a mario guy, he and his clan got on my nerves years ago, especially that mushroom guy:smilewinkgrin:

Back