What should I get

ryzl

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
Im wondering should i get wii or ps3?

i know wii is fun but the only bad thing is wii games are mostly for kids

My question is will wii hav games like ff?

Well you know what answer you will get here.

FOR THE LAST TIME THE WII IS NOT FOR KIDS

Sorry about that.

Yes, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles will be coming out on the Wii.

One question I have for you is...What type of TV do you have?

Its up to you, personally i would go with Wii and a 360 rather than just a PS3. The 360 gets all of the PS3's good games anyway like MGS4 and GTA4 and with the Wii you get awesome Nintendo games.

well i have a ps3 and a wii and i like my wii way better then my ps3 but it relly up to u but i say get a nintendo wii ^_^`

Jorge said:
Well you know what answer you will get here.

FOR THE LAST TIME THE WII IS NOT FOR KIDS

Sorry about that.

Yes, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles will be coming out on the Wii.

One question I have for you is...What type of TV do you have?
thats the reason im wondering

I acctully like ps3 more but i only have a normal 4:3 tv-.-

No reason to get a PS3 if your TV doesn't support full HD.

The Wii is not a kids toy ryzl, it is targeted for all ages. Haven't you seen the commercials on the official website?

the wii will have ALOT of adult games. Do some research next time, and yeah, a Ps3 without HD is a Ps2. So get a wii.

Ryzl why would you like the ps3 more? let me guess..violent not kiddie games? well guess what? the Wii is perfect for you then..who said it has kiddie games only? it has exclusive violent games coming out: Disaster Day of Crisis, Heatseeker, Manhunt 2, Forever Blue, No More Heroes, Thorn, Escape From Bug Island, Midnight, Orb, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Sadness, Raid Over the River, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Samurai Slash and many more and not to mention: The Godfather Blackhand Edition, Scarface the World is Yours, Harker, Medal of Honor Vanguard and Airborne, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, Mr. D Goes to Town, 100 Bullets and others..so stop whining and get a Wii, kid!

PS: there's a lot of adult games available for the Wii right now if you didn't know: Call of Duty 3, Far Cry Vengeance, Red Steel, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, etc. believe it or not Nintendo is doing lots of new adult projects for the Wii, so obviously it's the best time for a violent kid like you to own a Wii, so do a research next time and don't call it a kid's toy, kid

Last edited:
It is up to you. I have both the Wii and PS3. I found that the Wii is more popular when I have regular guests over, it is easy to pick up and play and it is more of a party game system. However, if I have a gamer friend over, we typically jump on the PS3 and duke it out on Fight Night, Call of Duty or Resistance, because of its superior graphics and depth of controls.

Last edited:
Back