What should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah!

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
I've been busy playing my 360 for a while, which I still love, but I need some change. My Wii has been sitting in the dust for ages and I want to start using it again. So, my question is, what games do you reccomend?
I already have Wii Play, Wii Sports, and Excite Truck.
Thanks!

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Zack and Wiki
Guitar Hero 3
Super Paper Mario

My picks

Sorry, I forgot to mention I dislike shooters and rythm games on the Wii. I already have Halo 3 and Rock Band for my 360, so I'm fine with them.
I've also played Super Paper Mario and Metroid Prime, and wasn't too fond of them.

Oh, then I guess you should go Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, or Zelda. You're not left with a lot of options at this time because of what you do and don't like. If you're not fond of either of those 3, you're really not left with much at all.

And remember the VC games... I am having a great time going through them all.

unless you have those systems already, of course

Ravman Raving Rabbids A++++ On the funorama scale
Driving games are CR#P on the Wii as far as I have played so far.
Super Monkey Ball is one everyone tells me is GREAT they say it has Frisbee Golf! ! ! and tons of other sweet games.

Wii Daddy

Super Mario Galaxy is also high on the list. It makes good use of the Wii Remote, and none of it feels gimmicky (Amazing)!?

Zack & Wiki is an excellent Point & Click. It takes a bit to get use to the controls, though (don't use the remote like they tell you, use it how you would actually use the item). The puzzles are challenging, too.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is excellent! I recommend you buy it (Renting it leaves you heart-broken when it's gone. And it's hard to continue where you left off after putting it down for a week).

Resident Evil 4 is an excellent action game. It uses over the shoulder. It's very effective. It's even better the second time around. You can start the game over with all the guns and upgrades you had previously.

Also, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter 3, Okami, and more is coming soon.

No wonder you got sick of your WIi looking at that game list.
Buy The Godfather. Its cheap as now, and so damn fun with Wii controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back