what should we bring in line

JE55EXY00

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2006
i was wonderingg what we should bring in line i think im gonna get a little bored play my ds for a couple hours

-Mikey- said:
Bawls, so you dont get tired.
thats my plain especialy since my dad owns a catering warehouse and has a crapload of bawls. im bringing a whole case (like 30-40 bottles!)

you all are seriously waitin out side .. i tell a stupid friend he can play it first if he goes n waits .. then he gets it and well he dont play first . lol

I walked into my local Game store about 5 minutes after opening and there wasn't a queue in site.
Therefore i just walked in, pre-ordered at #4 for my store and left, simple as. :yesnod:

the reason im camping out (well it depends really. if they are only getting a few systems, im camping but if they are getting like 20-30 im not) is because Game Crazy isnt doing preorders and i HATE gamestop/ebgames. the people that work there dont know **** about video games and just keep trying to get you to buy the newest game they have. at gamecrazy, you walk in and they are playing video games and and just ask what you need and they get it for you and then challenge you in a game of the game you just bought lol. i love it

Back