What single player game should I get?

Vogrin

WiiChat Member
Aug 30, 2009
Canada
Wii Online Code
1983-1928-4953-0948
I currently own Wii Sports Resort, Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. All of these are exceptional games, but I find they are truly only exceptional games when I'm playing them with friends. I am looking hard and cannot find any game that I seem to enjoy. I strongly dislike The Legend of Zelda series, and that seems to be the only "good" single player game on the Wii. Any suggestions would be helpful, and bonus points for Wii exclusive titles since I already own a 360 and have plenty of single player games on it. I also love Sonic games so if anybody knows the best Sonic title it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me which game that award goes to.

Unfortunately I didn't thoroughly enjoy that game when my brother had his Wii either, it seems all the big name titles like Mario Galaxy and Zelda titles suck imo.

Metroi Prime 3 or the Metroid Prime Trilogy. great single player games. also look into some VC or Wiiware games such as Lost Winds.

@luigikart: he said single-player. Conduit is multi and also sucks

I was thinking about getting the Metroid Trilogy, but I was more hoping for an adventure game, not so much shooter. I also wanted the conduit, but I sucked at it at a friends, though I'd guess that you'd get better as you played more. Are there any adventure games like Galaxy? If there's a good RPG I would love to know.

Zak & Wiki
Wario Land
Super Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
Metroid Prime
Spectrobes
Rune Factory

Those are some to try.

I personally like Tales of Symphonia 2, but that's for a special breed.

Well, don't really know about the single-games but you do have the online multiplayer games.

Mario Kart is great for playing online. Tiger Woods 10 is also a great game (at least with motion plus) and you can play it online.

I was thinking about getting the Metroid Trilogy, but I was more hoping for an adventure game, not so much shooter. I also wanted the conduit, but I sucked at it at a friends, though I'd guess that you'd get better as you played more. Are there any adventure games like Galaxy? If there's a good RPG I would love to know.

Yeah, I'd recommend Metroid Prime Trilogy to you. I don't have it myself; I have the original two games for the Gamecube, and the 3rd for the Wii. But they are more adventure games than shooters, definitely worth a buy if you want an adventure game.

Good luck. :)

There are a lot of single players that are really good for the Wii. You just have to be patient w/ most of them because some of them doesn't get good til you're around the middle part of the game such as Zelda, Mario, and Metroid. Here are my recommendations:

1. Zack n Wiki = best puzzle game i've ever played, this game makes u smart
2. Okami = the brush feature is fun/great when u get the hang of it
3. Resident Evil 4 = survival horror at its best
4. Punch Out = the motion punching controls are fun when u get good w/ em
5. Little King Story = gettin good reviews from critics everywhere

Last edited:
Back