What Soap/Shampoo do you use?

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
I was taking a shower and was curious what other people use.

I use Oil of Olay soap, I like how it smells though I'm probably going to switch to a liquid soap because bars seem to be becoming obsolete and liquid soap is just easier. Although it feels more like you're using soap when you're using a bar rather than a liquid.

I use infusium 23 for shampoo/conditioner. Head and shoulders once in a while as necessary.

i use any shampoo that's in the shower as long as it doesnt smell fruity

I used that shampoo that was shaped like a [deformed] fish and smelled like fruit for the longest time. Loreal kids, yeah. I used that into Jr. High I think. It was tight.

Shampoo/Conditioner: Mostly Victoria's Secret 'So Sexy'...or Redken
Body Wash (ew, bar soap?!): Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle' Bath Gel today...it differs by day. I have at least 50 varities. Kinda obsessed with this stuff.

Head and Shoulders Baby! lmao or this sunsilk stuff since my hair gets really really frizzy

Balrogs: Good call on that, man. Efficiency is always a win.

i kill penquin,suck out all the blood i could possibly take out of it , walk to my house mix it in a jar with jelly, add strawberries, put the cap on, make a hole on the top put it on the counter. I use Head & Shoulders.

I use a bar for soap, don't care about the brand. For shampoo I use this blue stuff, don't know what its called.

P.S. Thanks for making this thread, it reminded me that I needed to get more shampoo in my shower :lol:

We knew this hot lesbian chick (was a good friend) who had this massive head of blonde hair - she used some homemade thing like lemon juice, distilled water, some other mojo.

Her hair was delicious.

Back