What Social Class Are You [Or Think You Are]?

Most people would call me a hippy but I don't really try to fit into any labels.

Nobody really cared about that stuff in my high school class, everybody was pretty much just cool with everybody else.

mushroomedmario said:
wha'ts so OMG hahahaha!?

You don't see what was funny about your post? Allow me to repost it:

mushroomedmario said:
I'm skater

but i don't skateboard

i'm not a poser

Isn't that by DEFINITION (regardless of how informal) a poser? :lol:

I understand what you were trying to say though: I wear skater STYLE clothes even though I don't skateboard and I don't have any other pretense of being a skateboard (like carrying a deck).

:)

[DT] said:
You don't see what was funny about your post? Allow me to repost it:

Isn't that by DEFINITION (regardless of how informal) a poser? :lol:

I understand what you were trying to say though: I wear skater STYLE clothes even though I don't skateboard and I don't have any other pretense of being a skateboard (like carrying a deck).

:)

i saw what was funny, and how i could have reworded it a bit bitter....but i thought it was a "lol" at a bottom of someone's post at most...

didn't think it deserved an entire post saying "OMG, ahahahahahaha!"

That's my social class, like LIK said he was a jock, but didn't play football.....

mushroomedmario said:
That's my social class, like LIK said he was a jock, but didn't play football.....

No, that would've been like him saying:

I'm a football player

But I don't play football

I'm not a poser

I just like to wear a helmet and pads :lol:

However point taken, I thought it was incredibly funny and my jab was all in fun - I would *hope* the level of sensitivity between two anonymous parties on a videgame messageboard would be pretty low :yesnod:

+1 [rep] to you for [hopefully] being a good sport.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Well I do like to wear the pads...

I'M NOT A POSER!

Hahaha! I love helmets! I have a couple right here in the office - I put one on once time and rode my [Razor] scooter around the block. The kids thought I was nuts :lol:

"Safety First!"

[pic posted in the Photo Thread, hahaha]

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
i saw what was funny, and how i could have reworded it a bit bitter....but i thought it was a "lol" at a bottom of someone's post at most...

didn't think it deserved an entire post saying "OMG, ahahahahahaha!"

so you would be classified to the naked eye as a skater but once they get to know you they see you as a poser?

Oh.

I would consider myself a "Classic rocking metal rudeboy who is kinda nerdy and likes some sports"

I love listening to all different types of music, but I mainly stick with Metal, Ska, and Classic Rock. I'm a complete video game and comic book nerd(I know most everything about almost every Marvel character), but I am also kinda into sports. I liek watching football and soccer on TV, but I'll go out and play some football with my friends. My friends, oh how diverse they are. I'm friends with kids from all different social cliques. Oh, I'm also in my school's marching band and concert band.

So, I think that title I came up with fits me, unless, of course, someone can come up with a better one.

Back