What SSBB character dont u like and why?

Foosoo said:
I don't like jigglypuff because of it's moveset. I've never liked jigglypuff anyway, but this game doesn't make jigglypuff any better.
yea in my opinion they should have taken him off and his final smash is like useless

whoa whoa... wait

Foosoo said:
I don't like jigglypuff because of it's moveset. I've never liked jigglypuff anyway, but this game doesn't make jigglypuff any better.

Jigglypuff didn't need to be made any better, his(her?) moves are some of the strongest in the game, even if she is one of the lighter characters.
If you don't think she has strong moves, try using her Over+B on any character in the game. Or her almost any of her aerial attacks?
She's not my favorite character either, but to say she isn't powerful enough is just... wrong.
!S

I gotta defend jigglypuff here...she can be quite a beast if you know how to use her, especially the aerial combos.

Frankly, it's hard to think of a character that doesn't merit it. Ganondork is awesome, but I hate how he isn't given an original moveset. That's pretty much my biggest issue.

Oh my god did everyone forget that
JIGGLY PUFF IS NOT A STARTER CHARACTER
wow!

i don't like
sonic
because well. . . i just dont like him i guess.

I don't like Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Not the characters themselves but rather that all three are essentially clones, with tweaks here and there. I would have liked it if at least wolf had an original moveset.

oh, and I loved Jiggly in melee! She(he?) was my favorite fun character. Her forward B move is really powerful.

Foosoo said:
Yeah I know, plus it's just a copy of bowsers final smash, accept it can't move.

How do you know Bowser's final smash isn't a copy of Jiggly's? lol

If you love Ganondorf why do you call him "ganondork"

I don't like (NOTE: I'm stretching here, as I like all the characters in the game, this is just my least favorite)
Toon Link. Because while I liked WW and find it cool to have this Link incarnation in the game, the fact that he is a COMPLETE clone of Link (as opposed to Ganondorf and Falco/Wolf) AND the fact that there are better Zelda characters to include (Skull Kid, Midna and Zant, to name a few) makes him someone that I wouldn't mind if they took out.

Last edited:
COLDshiver said:
I don't like Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Not the characters themselves but rather that all three are essentially clones, with tweaks here and there. I would have liked it if at least wolf had an original moveset.
... wolf DOES have an original move set... and so does falco. they have SIMILAR special moves in appearance but they are still different and they ALL have COMPLETELY different A button attacks... thats not a few tweaks... thats a new character.

anyways onto defending jiggly. one of the best characters in melee after marth, falco, fox and sheik and possibly CF. but you have to understand the concept of priority to understand her greatness. he has power priority recover and some range with the pound. all she lacks is weight and projectiles. she's awesome and would have been poorly missed in brawl.

i personaly dont dislike any characters... if you dont like them dont use them lol i'd rather have more characters than less

spiff-ssbb said:
... wolf DOES have an original move set... and so does falco. they have SIMILAR special moves in appearance but they are still different and they ALL have COMPLETELY different A button attacks... thats not a few tweaks... thats a new character.

Agreed, but their movesets are just too similar for me to consider them different imo. But I do know from experience that fox and falco have different play styles.

EDIT: and yes, I don't think a lot of people know that Jiggly has priority over most of the characters and her recovery is phenomenal lol

Last edited:
COLDshiver said:
Agreed, but their movesets are just too similar for me to consider them different imo. But I do know from experience that fox and falco have different play styles.

EDIT: and yes, I don't think a lot of people know that Jiggly has priority over most of the characters and her recovery is phenomenal lol
ya i think her rising pound was nerfed a little recovery wise for brawl. but roll out is faster now.

about the fox falco- thats fair to say. agree to disagree i suppose haha

Olimar annoys me to the point of insanity.:yikes: But Sakurai did a good job of implementing his pikmin into his moves. i think he'll be around middle tier. :yesnod:
and why so hard on the starfox series? they've got some wicked combos. wolf isn't that much of a clone either, from what i heard.

Back