What SSBB character dont u like and why?

SkullKid said:
Olimar annoys me to the point of insanity.:yikes: But Sakurai did a good job of implementing his pikmin into his moves. i think he'll be around middle tier. :yesnod:

Yea, the bells and whistles kinda ..... takes away from your manhood every time you play him. :lol: :lol: I Think he's going to be mid to high tier, i've read he's really good (not the main reason I'm thinking about maining him though)

COLDshiver said:
Yea, the bells and whistles kinda ..... takes away from your manhood every time you play him. :lol: :lol: I Think he's going to be mid to high tier, i've read he's really good (not the main reason I'm thinking about maining him though)
well, i guess it'd kind of put a big spin on the typical fighting style, but i guess he wont be so bad. ill play as him every once and a while, i guess.:cool: no matter how much manhood i lose lol. the only thing is, my lil bro loves him, and i cant STAND having 2 of the same people in a match.:mad5:but he cant stay up late if he got $100 for it, so ill havesome time with my wii to myself. (i know what ur thinkin', but not like that.XD)

R.O.B is hte piggest panzie character that ever got into ssbb. seriously he a robot that does nothing good.

COLDshiver said:
I don't like Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Not the characters themselves but rather that all three are essentially clones, with tweaks here and there. I would have liked it if at least wolf had an original moveset.

oh, and I loved Jiggly in melee! She(he?) was my favorite fun character. Her forward B move is really powerful.

How do you know Bowser's final smash isn't a copy of Jiggly's? lol

i think they shouldnt have had as many fox or pkmn characters

Oops

Sorry about the spoilers, I forgot that
Jigglypuff
was an unlockable char...
Now I feel like a noob, :sick:

I think there are lots of valid points to this thread, but it all basically comes down to personal preference. Every character has its strengths and weaknesses, almost to the point to where even talking about "tiers" is a waste of time.
I've lost track of the amount of times someone has told me "so and so is a crappy character, don't ever play as him/her" Just for me to say 'oh yea?' and slap them around a few times as the "low tier" characters. It pretty much boils down to which character fits you, or fits your playing style the best. Personally I like to play as every character, usually alternating a different character per round. That keeps the game fresh, and keeps my playing style constantly changing.
Although that pretty much means I won't every play tourney levels :sad:

!S

I haven't liked Jigglypuff since the 64 version came out and Ganondorf would be better if he could use his sword and had more original moves. But I do enjoy Gigalypuff's final smash.

Braineater said:
I haven't liked Jigglypuff since the 64 version came out and Ganondorf would be better if he could use his sword and had more original moves. But I do enjoy Gigalypuff's final smash.
havent liked jiggly or you think he sucks? there's a difference lol and the latter of which i'm willing to defend

spiff-ssbb said:
^ by that do you mean the master hand?
Crazy Hand refers to the 2nd hand that fights with Master Hand.
From what I've seen he'll be nearly identical to SSBM
He's the one with the breakdancing, bomb dropping, etc.
!S

Stevwen said:
Crazy Hand refers to the 2nd hand that fights with Master Hand.
From what I've seen he'll be nearly identical to SSBM
He's the one with the breakdancing, bomb dropping, etc.
!S
lol oh... haha they both have the same moves though... dont they?

Back