What SSBB character dont u like and why?

spiff: doutan thinks they are and is entitled to say so if he chooses. It's not up for debate in this thread. The point of this thread was to explain which characters you don't care for and why. He stated his reasons so you shouldn't criticize.

and I agree that they ARE the same character with different a moves and some tweaks to certain moves. They also changed the balance of speed and power but its all the same character once you get bast those subtle differences.

IMHO falco and wolf should have either been given completely different move sets (not just a moves) if they were to be added to the game.

They took up valuable slots; one of which could have gone to the much more deserving Geno. :mad5:

to Extra Life: no i'm sorry but he doesn't have the right to speak for the entire smash community and say that EVERYONE hates him. nobody is entitled to do that.

and those subtle differences you speak of are the things that give each character a different playing style which in effect makes them less clone

I agree!

(Just wanted to say something cuz I accidentally unsubscribed.)

^ he's the original nintendo mascot... therefore he makes sense... since its such an open game... any nintendo character makes sense really.. if peach can fight anyone can lol

spiff-ssbb said:
no i'm sorry but he doesn't have the right to speak for the entire smash community and say that EVERYONE hates him. nobody is entitled to do that.

Here, I'll change it to "hardly anybody like her". That is a more correct post.

I also agree with flight1991. Not very many people have hear of ROB ("that robot dude") and I'm sure they could have replaced him with a more enjoyable/wanted character.

I say that instead of R.O.B(Robot), they should have put Roy or Mewtwo. Lots of people use those two characters.

Areo X said:
Here, I'll change it to "hardly anybody like her". That is a more correct post.

I also agree with flight1991. Not very many people have hear of ROB ("that robot dude") and I'm sure they could have replaced him with a more enjoyable/wanted character.
I'm going to miss Mewtwo. Also, what's the point of having a Toon Link as a character when you already have Link? It's like Young Link and Link from SSBM, THEY'RE THE SAME FREAKING GUY!!!

who the hell is R.O.B ive seen a pic of him or it and i dont recognise what game its from my only guess is metal gear solid

I know there is no point of having the both of them. I think they should just leave Link in and take Young Link out.

Marth101 said:
I know there is no point of having the both of them. I think they should just leave Link in and take Young Link out.
As long as they put in a non-clone Zelda character (Ex: Zant, Skull Kid) I am 100% o.k. with that.

I cant really go as far to say I dont like a character:D I mean everyone is good if you know how to use em but if I have to say sumthin bad.. il say Mr.Game&Watch's sound effects are soo anoyinn and the only thing I dont like

Back