What SSBB character dont u like and why?

Kunckles is not in brawl! Sorry!

But I dont think toon link will be any good!
that is truley a waste of a character!

That well sucks that knuckles wont b in it!!! :mad5:

although 2 b honest lucario and bowser look pretty good, although a lot of my mates wanna b kirby...no idea why!!

lucario, cus hes a fluffy fox and hes not welcome. now i know a bunch of pokemon fanboys will 'get all up in my grill' about this but i dont care i dont like him, and lucas cus hes just a down right clone of ness. and diddy kong cus i dont like monkeys (except pygmy marmosets)

Lucario....isn't that great of a Pokemon. If they where going to add another pokemon (we have what, seven now???) They could have put in Mewto again or Deoxys or some Cool pokemon...

I don't like ness, he seems too weak, he hasn't got any powerful moves.

I dont think that Snake belongs in ssbb. I also think that the Pokemon are getting ridiculous, if they keep going the way they are the soon it will be super smash Brothers Pokemon edition!!!!!!!

pantherfan said:
I dont think that Snake belongs in ssbb. I also think that the Pokemon are getting ridiculous, if they keep going the way they are the soon it will be super smash Brothers Pokemon edition!!!!!!!
Personally I think it's enough Pokemon, only four. If you look at characters from Mario, there's like five (including Yoshi.. he's from Mario right?) Zelda is also four. So it's pretty fair game for four playable Pokemon/character.

I see where you're coming from Douten, but there are also a lot of pokemon stages. it just seems like they are taking over!

i've never been a fan of speed characters or heavyweight characters, too fast and too slow, i prefer the sword wielding ones.

Douten said:
Personally I think it's enough Pokemon, only four. If you look at characters from Mario, there's like five (including Yoshi.. he's from Mario right?) Zelda is also four. So it's pretty fair game for four playable Pokemon/character.

How many characters r there from sonic then? cos there doesnt seem 2 b as many as others like u said mario has 5, pokemon 4....add more sonic characters i reckon!!!

i don't like jigglypuff because of the moveset
and also i don't like ROB
they could have put better characters to fill that space
you know which character i'm thinking

I'm pretty sure sonic is the only playable character from the sonic series on brawl. Other sonic characters are featured on certain sonic maps.

Last edited:
Back