What stages DON'T you like?

new pork city, rumble falls, and that old mario bros level with the turtles and crabs are my least favorite.

JCpackers05 said:
i really dont like the majority of maps that move...and i extremely hate Wario Ware...omg. that map is gay as hell.
you need to redefine gay methinks...it's a very creative course and I like it quite a bit...the random reward distribution can be annoying, but sometimes it works to your advantage and even if it doesn't it adds an extra element to the gameplay.

And Andross shoots things from the back on all stages and therefore they come from the background on many stages (Hyrule Temple for example) unless I've misunderstood you...?

Yeah really...I love how in the "Ground Theme Version 2" the Flag and Game Over Themes are worked in =]

And I really wish Sakurai had given us more info on the Hanenbow stage...I wanna know more about it's origin etc so I will like it a bit more!!!

I quite don't like New Pork City and the Electroplankton one, all the rest are very good for me.
I love all the music, that's why I like playing in almost every stage and I like retro stages like Mario Bros. and 75 M. they are nostalgic, and for stages like the Star Fox and Final Destination I just love to look at those backgrounds, very amazing designs I fell like I'm flying there.

S.S:Electroplankton is a game for the DS about frequencies and music or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I managed to find out that much Ax but...well, iono, he just normally goes into a lot more detail so I can appreciate areas and ATs from games I've never played, but he didn't really help out at all here...

EDIT: And Zoro, I like the 1st Version better...it sounds cooler and is, well, Koji Kondo's work =]

The 2nd one is amazing once it gets to the point where it doesn't keep repeating the same thing and moves into the sections I mentioned before...I realize both versions are repetetive, but the 1st one sound cooler.

Last edited:
in case you dident know after you get all the stages you can set them to not apear when you press random stage
the only stage that bothers me is new pork city im not gonna say it's cuz it's big since i love hyrule temple its just how some things look like they shoud be platforms but arent

New Pork City because its so frickin' hard to play on my 20" screen! Can't wait to get that LCD TV...

S.S. said:
you need to redefine gay methinks...it's a very creative course and I like it quite a bit...the random reward distribution can be annoying, but sometimes it works to your advantage and even if it doesn't it adds an extra element to the gameplay.

And Andross shoots things from the back on all stages and therefore they come from the background on many stages (Hyrule Temple for example) unless I've misunderstood you...?
Yes you did.
Andross wasnt there. There were just blocks flying out of the back wall
(Though it was funny cause it looked like it was coming from the pig in the background)

1. Mario Bros., because of the stupid koopas/crabs.
2. Pictochat, because of the spikes that are drawn.
3. Donkey Kong, because DK keeps chucking springs at you, and smacking you around.

Back