What style of clothes do you wear???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Most of the clothes I have are street stylish, I wear QuickSilver, Billabong, Rip Curl, B Side, Nike, and others, Salsa, Levis, Chaos...

when i was in HS it was ALL about brand lables. daddy gave me his CC and life was great! now im own my own and let me tell you oh...my...god lmfao

i went from guess, prada bags, gucci sunglasses, jimmy chu shoes to everything from old navy and aeropostale LMAO. god i hate being "thrifty" but i gotta tell you it does make me feel better knowing that i can go to the tanger outlets (riverhead NY) and buy an ENTIRE summers worth of clothes at aeropostale for under 100$ (seriously i got 1 pair of capris, 2 shorts- one denim one black kacki , 2jeans and a few shirts all under 100$). then i went to old navy and got tshirts and tank tops (like a total of 10 shirts) for 50$!

thats the kinda shopping i love now! <33

however i do miss my high maintence days :(

for shoes i go to MJMs or designer shoe warehouse. i got awesome nikes for a good price. i also wear adidas from time to time....

see everyone needs to remember, all my real money goes into work gear like uniforms and SWAT boots (ugh 91$ for F-ING boots!!!)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
when i was in HS it was ALL about brand lables. daddy gave me his CC and life was great! now im own my own and let me tell you oh...my...god lmfao

i went from guess, prada bags, gucci sunglasses, jimmy chu shoes to everything from old navy and aeropostale LMAO. god i hate being "thrifty" but i gotta tell you it does make me feel better knowing that i can go to the tanger outlets (riverhead NY) and buy an ENTIRE summers worth of clothes at aeropostale for under 100$ (seriously i got 1 pair of capris, 2 shorts- one denim one black kacki , 2jeans and a few shirts all under 100$). then i went to old navy and got tshirts and tank tops (like a total of 10 shirts) for 50$!

thats the kinda shopping i love now! <33

however i do miss my high maintence days :(

for shoes i go to MJMs or designer shoe warehouse. i got awesome nikes for a good price. i also wear adidas from time to time....

see everyone needs to remember, all my real money goes into work gear like uniforms and SWAT boots (ugh 91$ for F-ING boots!!!)

:lol:

You spend a lot in shoppings Jill... :crazy:

I only have clothes shopping in two times per year, in Summer and Fall, I spend like 150 Euros in clothes in both Summer/Fall, than I buy the Nike shoes, or the All Star Converse shoes.

Last edited:
Shoes: Vans, Converse, Schue..

Trousers: Jeans and in the summer 3/4s also usually jeans, any make really..

Tops: I like my surfie t-shirts and my vans ones, also almost every t-shirt I wear is like.. almost skin tight, I used to be quite.. podgy and now I've slimmed down quite a bit, I'm not saying I dress like a slut cos I don't, I just wear them tight now because I can, show off the flat stomach while I got it :D

So yeah I'm usually in jeans and a casual t-shirt.. sometimes I wear aviator shades and some random accessories, like my desert scarf..

I'm also starting to get a collection of rather funky shoes, the latest being..

212706.jpg

Ohh, and here's the desert scarf

212819.jpg

surfinrach90 said:
Ohh, and here's the desert scarf

212819.jpg

this is my favorite pic of you- you look so mature and like a younge lady! IE you dont look so "childish" here ya know?

^^ thats a compliment btw! haha sounds wrong when typed out haha

demonflair said:
Most of the clothes I have are street stylish, I wear QuickSilver, Billabong, Rip Curl, B Side, Nike, and others, Salsa, Levis, Chaos...

'He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy, he was good anough for her'

I like nike, addidas Just lots of sports makes and the few jeans and smart tops:cornut:

is anyone a naturist. .

demonflair said:

You spend a lot in shoppings Jill... :crazy:

I only have clothes shopping in two times per year, in Summer and Fall, I spend like 150 Euros in clothes in both Summer/Fall, than I buy the Nike shoes, or the All Star Converse shoes.

old navys clothes are rahter cheap-ish. they last for all of a season or 2 and then i usually throw them away or they become sleepclothes/underarmor for my bullet proof vest- OR even if i just no longer want them, i give them to the police charity for children and whatnot.

i buy new clothes every seaon. i think i get good deals! :) i put aside 1000$ a year for new clothes for all 4 seasons

The_Loose_Cannon said:
this is my favorite pic of you- you look so mature and like a younge lady! IE you dont look so "childish" here ya know?

^^ thats a compliment btw! haha sounds wrong when typed out haha

Hehehe why thank you, I do have quite a young face and it's a right pain sometimes :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
old navys clothes are rahter cheap-ish. they last for all of a season or 2 and then i usually throw them away or they become sleepclothes/underarmor for my bullet proof vest- OR even if i just no longer want them, i give them to the police charity for children and whatnot.

i buy new clothes every seaon. i think i get good deals! :) i put aside 1000$ a year for new clothes for all 4 seasons

You spend $1000 on cloths but you wont pay for my trip to play resi at long island new york????:prrr:

you disapoint me jil:(

4 massive shopping trips a year looking for new seasoned cloths must be preety hard. . . ., girls enjoy this sorta thing so hey do what you want:lol:

I like sports cloths and casual (jeans sorta things)

I love trainers and football tops:lol:(soccer)

Back