What style of clothes do you wear???

The_Loose_Cannon said:
old navys clothes are rahter cheap-ish. they last for all of a season or 2 and then i usually throw them away or they become sleepclothes/underarmor for my bullet proof vest- OR even if i just no longer want them, i give them to the police charity for children and whatnot.

i buy new clothes every seaon. i think i get good deals! :) i put aside 1000$ a year for new clothes for all 4 seasons

You girls are crazy to spend 1000$ in every year!?! :lol:

BTW when I have old clothes I give them to poor children too, or if not I sell them, and I win some money.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
old navys clothes are rahter cheap-ish. they last for all of a season or 2 and then i usually throw them away or they become sleepclothes/underarmor for my bullet proof vest- OR even if i just no longer want them, i give them to the police charity for children and whatnot.

i buy new clothes every seaon. i think i get good deals! :) i put aside 1000$ a year for new clothes for all 4 seasons
1000 dollars on clothes?
Man I wish I could do that, but to be completely honest I really don't care what I wear as long as I am not going to Uni naked. :lol:

I'll give an example of the sort of thing I'd wear, in picture form :]

A2dl5_1.jpg

I love T-Shirts which have random cool things on like that, blue jeans fo'sho, and I'd rather wear stuff that aren't popular labels :] like Urban Spirit :cool:

Except my trainers :] Currently are:
1176_1_b.JPG

Though they aren't those... mine being Football trainers not Tennis :]

well considering my income is roughly 40-45K a year including overtime i always have extra money from tax returns which is usually.....3K? depends this year it was 2500$ so i spend it on clothes and shoes and other things like my hair and nails and worthless stuff. its my treatment to myself :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well considering my income is roughly 40-45K a year including overtime i always have extra money from tax returns which is usually.....3K? depends this year it was 2500$ so i spend it on clothes and shoes and other things like my hair and nails and worthless stuff. its my treatment to myself :)

Do you know how to spell the word "save"??? :lol:

demonflair said:
Do you know how to spell the word "save"??? :lol:

sure i do :)

its always that extra sum of money that i have. i have virtually everything i need as of now. i am not looking into buying a house just yet atleast not till i get married and do a morgage and i have no dept from credit cards since i dont own any.

i have a 2007 honda fit and a nissan maxima all are paid off and i rent in an apartment for 800$ a month including utilities.

im a happy little clam :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:

its always that extra sum of money that i have. i have virtually everything i need as of now. i am not looking into buying a house just yet atleast not till i get married and do a morgage and i have no dept from credit cards since i dont own any.

i have a 2007 honda fit and a nissan maxima all are paid off and i rent in an apartment for 800$ a month including utilities.

Sounds like your living your life as your own, that's cool, I always wnated to do that, maybe when I have 18 I'll buy a car, and in 21 maybe a house, who knows??

The_Loose_Cannon said:

woah woah woah, a flat? where am i gonna sleep and store all my british stuff:D

am i being kicked to the chair:(

wiired = good style:D

Cpt.McCloud said:
'He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy, he was good anough for her'

:lol:

I like nike, addidas Just lots of sports makes and the few jeans and smart tops:cornut:

is anyone a naturist. .

NEVER< EVER QUOTE AVRIL LVAIGNE AGAIN OR I WILL WRITE YOUR NAME IN MY DEATH NOTE

-Ok desu ka?

mr_resi said:
NEVER< EVER QUOTE AVRIL LVAIGNE AGAIN OR I WILL WRITE YOUR NAME IN MY DEATH NOTE

-Ok desu ka?

yes. . . . .

It was a comment of demonflairs style, sounded like skater stuff so avril sounded right for the occation, talking about skater cloths and quoting steps just wouldnt seem right:lol:

whats with everyone and the words ok desu ka:lol:

demonflair said:
You gothic??

HOW DARE YOU! I AM 567% HEAVY METAL! I HATE GOTH KIDS AND EMO KIDS!! But seriously man get your music styles straight.

EDIt: Ok desu ka? Means "Ok thats right?" in jappenese, and i didnt know anyone but me said it.

my apartment is fairly large, i got a one bedroom/office, kitchin livingroom combo my own washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and satalite TV :)

im livin the OK life :) the couch folds out to a bed so come on over! haha wait....no hold on i hear a knock at my door...oh what was that officer? you found me a fellow cop trying to get kids over their house for molestation?!?! WHAT?!?! WHAT ARE ALL THESE CAMERAS?!?! AM I ON DATELINE??!!

oh crap ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
my apartment is fairly large, i got a one bedroom/office, kitchin livingroom combo my own washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and satalite TV :)

im livin the OK life :) the couch folds out to a bed so come on over! haha wait....no hold on i hear a knock at my door...oh what was that officer? you found me a fellow cop trying to get kids over their house for molestation?!?! WHAT?!?! WHAT ARE ALL THESE CAMERAS?!?! AM I ON DATELINE??!!

oh crap ;)

I'l sign all the papers i need too:lol:

jill = not M.Jackson or is she :O

I'l bring protection just in case:lol:

Riot Control gear! a sheild and a war spear:D

Back