What style of clothes do you wear???

Wowz. I feel poor.

Only name brand stuff I have is Vans shoes. Man are they comfy. One pair lasts my a year.

For my other clothes, I needs my Hanes underwear.

And everything else is odds and ends. Most come from Garage Sales, Goodwill, Hand-me-downs, and clothes that you get for free from special promotions.

I'd rather get a video game than go on a clothes shopping spree. I got enough clothes as it is.

Every now and them my mom will buy me something she got on clearance.

Trulen said:
Wowz. I feel poor.

Only name brand stuff I have is Vans shoes. Man are they comfy. One pair lasts my a year.

And everything else is odds and ends. Most come from Garage Sales, Goodwill, Hand-me-downs, and clothes that you get for free from special promotions.

I'd rather get a video game than go on a clothes shopping spree. I got enough clothes as it is.

i <3 clearance sales :)

btw, thrift shops are awesome! i love going to NYC and checking out all the stuff because not for nothing man but some of the stuff is great!

i got a pair of versace jeans (normally 300$) for 20$!!! i also got a prada bag for 75$ reason they get rid of them all is because they are spoiled people and its all last season and not "trendy" anymore.

bring it on ill take it!!!! :D

Trulen said:
Wowz. I feel poor.

What about that snazzy picture of yours from the photo album? was that a special treat for ya?

"I'l bring protection just in case"

Why yes I did resurrect that.

Meh, wal-mart and meijers owns. Like trulen, I'd rather show my "style" with electronics and the like, rather than my clothes. I do like my basketball shoes though. Got and1's right now....

@Jill 45K? At 21? Working for the gov't really helps. Hopefully I can get into Nasa or something, #1 overpaid job there is. :lol:

Brawny said:
"I'l bring protection just in case"

Why yes I did resurrect that.

Meh, wal-mart and meijers owns. Like trulen, I'd rather show my "style" with electronics and the like, rather than my clothes. I do like my basketball shoes though. Got and1's right now....

@Jill 45K? At 21? Working for the gov't really helps. Hopefully I can get into Nasa or something, #1 overpaid job there is. :lol:

its over time trust me it doesnt look that well on paper :(

i have MOST of my income go to my 401K and deffered compensation :( about 30% then theres taxes and the city takes out SO much tax

i can say that take home is more like 37K :(

Brawny said:
still..... Although NY taxes has to be a B****!

remind me to take a snap shot of my paycheck, if i make 2000$ every 2 weeks, then about 1000$ of it is take home! :yikes:

thats when i was in the academy......ugh :frown2: die bloomberg!

I wear surfing shirts (reef, Billabong, Volcom) sometimes prep (abercrombie)
random (Borat),

im a shorts guy,its HOT where i live,

i wear fresh shoes (Lacoste, Classic Addidas)

One of my favorite shirts says "i Love Hot Moms"

mr_resi said:
My dad owns his own company and we still cant afford name brands :(

alot of times people with their own company's are still struggling to get their companys started, or to keep them going

Last edited:
jeans(shorts when its hot)
vans
random concert shirt

thats pretty much me every day

spicka said:
I wear surfing shirts (reef, Billabong, Volcom) sometimes prep (abercrombie)
random (Borat),

im a shorts guy,its HOT where i live,

i wear fresh shoes (Lacoste, Classic Addidas)

One of my favorite shirts says "i Love Hot Moms"

alot of times people with their own company's are still struggling to get their companys started, or to keep them going

Nope not ma daddy' hes on close ended contract with GM

Trainers: I currently only have 5 pairs of shoes, 2 k-swiss, 2 lacoste and 1 base( for school). Usually wear the k-swiss'.

Usually jeans (dont mind alsong as there either bootcut or flare and there some sort of dark blue but not to black type jeans) or occasonally combat type trousers for going out or shorts in the hous.

Tops: plenty of hoody type tops from Burtons and D2 and Topman. Hoi Polloi tops and t-shirts.

I try to save £100 per month which is alot for me lol considering i spend alot but i usually end up spending it on clothes if it isn't in the bank and on trainers or games for ds or wii online lol. (basiclly i need to give someone my money so i dont spend it)

GapBlueJeans_012306.jpg

simple jeans, I like a slight fade/wash kinda look. I love Gap jeans but they are usually expensive. So I find other brands that just have the same style

10400A264_SLV_dt_v1_m56577569831322638.jpg

35895850_CHR_dt_v1_m56577569831324423.jpg

I like shirts like this

And then I have a knack for buying shoes that look kinda like bowling shoes/retro

GLOCK%20BLACK%20LEATHER.jpg

I really don't know what you'd call my "style" but I also sometimes just wear crappy jeans and band t-shirts. It depends if I'm actually going out or just running for a burger.

Meh
Jeans + tshirt (mostly rock tshirts) and any shirt on top or Leather jacket

Meh im lazy about clothes

Back