what systems do u have

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
what console syststems do you own write now
i own gamcube wii and xbox my favourite is wii.
discuss if wanted i dnt care if you get off topic
whats your favourite system you own (prolly wii) w.e just awnser maybe its not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am poor and only own a laptop! Nah i own a sp, ds, psp, gamecube, 64, and i am gonna get a 360 for christ (premium) and i can't wait to play gears...Man thats gonna be shweet

wii, N64, snes. I don't see why you'd want a wii and a cube unless your planning to turn your gamecube into a lunchbox. Otherwise it's basically usless.

samus21 said:
wii, N64, snes. I don't see why you'd want a wii and a cube unless your planning to turn your gamecube into a lunchbox. Otherwise it's basically usless.

Wish i had a wii...=)) I would blow up my gamecube with fireworks lol

Curtain said:
Wish i had a wii...=)) I would blow up my gamecube with fireworks lol

lmao....you dont have a wii?u getting 1 soon whats the problem cnt find it or tight on money?

LoVeWiI said:
lmao....you dont have a wii?u getting 1 soon whats the problem cnt find it or tight on money?

I am 13.. XDDD I don't have a job, And i just got 500 bucks in school clothes lol (hollister ftw)

I am getting a wii...someday.... i am getting a 360 gears halo3 halo2 halo ce forza bioschock dead rising and maybe one port for christmas/birthday (birthday is dec 19th) XD lol

A Wii...I do have a SP but I never play it...I trade in my consoles when I get a new one, I am very interested in purchasing a PS3 though, just need the money though.

Lewi T said:
A Wii...I do have a SP but I never play it...I trade in my consoles when I get a new one, I am very interested in purchasing a PS3 though, just need the money though.

Sry but. Why would you wanna get a ps3? They have few exclusive and they cost alot...and if u give me that bs about add ons...i swear....

Curtain said:
Sry but. Why would you wanna get a ps3? They have few exclusive and they cost alot...and if u give me that bs about add ons...i swear....

nice holister u made the rite choice i used to only used to care abt buying video games all i buy now is expensive cloth west 49 and american eagle...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back