What tah Serve!

Dorkfish

I'm Good at Games
Oct 15, 2007
In the Boondocks
Wii Online Code
3041-8420-1576-4112
I need something easy to make, but doesn't look like it came from a box. Need it for a party. Hors d'oeuvre recipies or something, idc! I can't think of anything!

ya know... i bet you could find a cold pasta salad that is based on ramen :yesnod:

most awesome

idjut said:
ya know... i bet you could find a cold pasta salad that is based on ramen :yesnod:

most awesome
Where do I buy it? :lol:
EDIT: Cereal is disgusting. I'll take a bagel (or a plate of ramen pancakes) any day over cereal.

you kidding?

he'll have to boil it, let it cool in the fridge, then dump italian dressing and stuff in it... i don't have a recipe

maybe add chocolate chips :lol:

Just make some pastry and put a ridiculous amount of purple food dye in it.

Voila! Waluigi cakes!

You could put out some shrimp cocktail:

resort_wedding_shrimp_cocktail.gif

And some Chex Party Mix is always a go-to:

12-09-06-spicy-chex-mix.jpg

Also Devilied Eggs are usually pretty popular:

resort_wedding_deviled_egg.gif

Just a few ideas.

Thanks everyone for the ideas so far! Hmmz, devilled eggs, i'll have to think of that one, and shrimp cocktail doesn't sound half bad as well.

Dorkfish said:
Thanks everyone for the ideas so far! Hmmz, devilled eggs, i'll have to think of that one, and shrimp cocktail doesn't sound half bad as well.
It really depends on how formal your want your "snacks" to be, I mean you can always put bowls of different chips out with different dips/salsas like Prinny mentioned and maybe a veggie platter with some kind of dip. Those are mainstays at most any get together I've gone to.

Back