What The Heck Is Up With Wii Fit?!?

Monsteroids said:
I was never considering it. The gym is always better!
well yea i work out but it looks kinda kool you know now my dreams are crushed...

Neh... They have that kinda thing at science fairs and such. Also for anyone with some kind height deficiency or physial disorder wouldn't get an acurate reading, which is quite a bum wrap ya know! Everything about it looks quite bland to me as well.

It also did say on that link you posted that price and availibilty are subject to chage, so maybe they won't charge quite as much, but they probably will. Ninty seems to be a little more money grubbing these days , I mean look at the prices on VC games, espeacially releasing games like the first Sreet fighter 2 (which I stupidly bought) , than releasing the far better version a month or 2 later, also please give us mario allstars, stop the milking please, I feel like a freaking cow.

The fact that it's bundled with the Wii Balance Board increases the price, but $100 US is pretty expensive!

£50? thats not much at all considering the board. only £15 over normal game prices. Stop moaning.

Some people are so cheap! It's unique! You don't have to get it, so forget it. Think it's going to cost £80 ($160) over here.

Nintendo has not announced an official price for Wii Fit yet. So any prices seen on websites are speculation at best.

Yeah thats true^

Also, the price listed is not that bad, I will still be getting it.

its not bad

but if you consider that its a little less then half the wiis original price then it seems like a lot

still seems worth getting if they make good games for it

Not sure why every one is so excited about WiiFit, and at $100 for this hunk of junk, I'll pass.

If you can't stop playing games long enough to do some sit ups, chances are your fat arse is going to crack the board anyways. ;) But best case scenario, it'll end up sandwiched in the back of your closet between your chuck norris ab roller and your jane fonda work out tapes.

Seriously, do people really think these stupid minigames are going to get them inshape for bikini season? It's just *movement* instead of spending $100 on a board, just.. MOVE. It's healthy and free!

*cough* Sorry, it's a hot button issue for me. Besides, there's been work out games on other systems, they just didn't come with an overpriced thighmaster.

Back