What the hell is with PRO lvl's?

pbeesley

I'm The Crazy One
Dec 18, 2006
Bournemouth / UK
Wii Online Code
8622-2818-8336-9466
I just managed to get pro in all five sports in Wii Sports and apart from bigger crowds in boxing and tennis and of course the funky looking ball in bowling do you get anything at all from become PRO? :mad2:

Last edited:
not really, i was expecting fanfare....... or at least a golden putter in golf......gold shorts and bat in baseball etc

I haven't got pro in all 5 yet but harder opponents in each sport would be cool as a reward. I'm sick of versing Elisa and her partner everytime.

Yeah, I got to pro in bowling first, so with the glitter-ball I thought there was something special for every thing. Now I'm a golf pro and...no shiny stuff.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

pbeesley said:
I just managed to get pro in all five sports in Wii Sports and apart from bigger crowds in boxing and tennis and of course the funky looking ball in bowling do you get anything at all from become PRO? :mad2:

realising you play too much

You can change the color of your ball in bowling and gloves in boxing when you become Pro. It was on the g-spot on G4 tv for gamers. I forgot how though had something to do with the D-pad...?

if you keep going in the sports your ranking still goes higher, my tennis ranking is nearing 2000, and the opponents keep getting better.

Back