What the hell is with PRO lvl's?

I remember that:
In bowling if you hold....
D-pad Up= Blue Ball
D-pad Left- Red Ball
D-pad Down= Green Ball
D-pad Right= Yellow Ball

In boxing once your pro hold 2 after you have selected your Mii and your boxing gloves become silver.

Gaz said:
if you keep going in the sports your ranking still goes higher, my tennis ranking is nearing 2000, and the opponents keep getting better.
yeh but they max out pretty quickly, in both boxing and tennis im already at the highest level computers that exist and now im just bored

I hardly played Wii sports at all... as well i wasnt good at all at it... couldnt bowl straight ever.. and always hit tennis ball out.. can nvr hit a home run for the life of me ever...

What is these Pro rating and better computers opponents you just keep playing aganst the computer or somthing? so ur skill lvl rises?

spirit0flight said:
What is these Pro rating and better computers opponents you just keep playing aganst the computer or somthing? so ur skill lvl rises?
You get a pro rating in any sport when your skill level is at 1000 or higher in that sport. The higher your skill level, the more harder your opponents will be (up until a point where you keep versing the hardest opponent in the sport).

if you want more challenge try getting gold in all the training missions! and try the fitness course as well.

Or try getting platinum medals on all trainings, its the highest rank you can achieve.

So far I only got 1 or 2 gold.... :(

yeah i knew about platinuim but i just dont consider it since in my eyes its damn impossible!

lol thanks man, now she has 6 on wii play [hides] and i have 5 or 4.... i don't care i love the fact she likes games and is good at them, gives me a challenge which not msny people can do :) we love being competitive so i can't wait for warioware and MP8.... i love this console.. even though she'll play anything this is the most fun of the lot i mean i even got her into playing fps (quake 3) and her first game she kicked my bro and best friends *ss all over the place :ee5k: they thought i was playing and they almost died when i said it was her lol. i feel like a really lucky guy lol love her so much. ok i'll shutup now and stop ranting lol (by the way i dont know whether im coming or going, ive been up 5 days straight playing the wii and talking here)

I was around 1700 in tennis, & played Elisa & whoeverherpartneris & beat them 5 times in a row. Are they the highest CPU players? :snipe:

Then something happened to my game, I lost 5 straight matches & now I'm battling back to the top. Once, I beat a team in straight sets but my ranking still went down. WTF?

Back