what they should do for CoD5

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
heres what they should do for Call Of Duty 5, make the online so you can play friends who own a 360, pc, ps3 ect, ect. that way, you can play your friend who begs you to get a 360. if they did this, it would make them THE number 1 online game ever.

Stick a decent GPU in the wii so that it can actually handle the game with decent eye candy :lol:

Now that would be a start!

ally_uk said:
Stick a decent GPU in the wii so that it can actually handle the game with decent eye candy :lol:

Now that would be a start!

that has nothing to do with the combined online.

@OP

its not a bad idea, but since some people pay for the online and others dont, I dont believe it would be fair, thus i dont believe it will happen anytime soon.

Dkw0101 said:
heres what they should do for Call Of Duty 5, make the online so you can play friends who own a 360, pc, ps3 ect, ect. that way, you can play your friend who begs you to get a 360. if they did this, it would make them THE number 1 online game ever.
This could never happen. Ever.

1. You would need a giant server that linked Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo: niether of the three companies would ever agree to that.

2. Wii can't handle the same game as 360 or PS3, in almost every technical aspect. Which is why Wii always gets a downgraded version.

there is one game that does PC - 360 shadowrun i think or crackdown i dunno i forgot, but wii is soon to be pay2play

daviduk200 said:
there is one game that does PC - 360 shadowrun i think or crackdown i dunno i forgot, but wii is soon to be pay2play
Thats because this game is for Xbox Live on 360, and Windows Live, for PC. Both of these online systems are from Microsoft which is why this can be played between 360 and PC.

chucknorris013 said:
ummm, not go back to ww2?

Unfortunately, no can do. Treyarch has already confirmed COD5 will be another generic WW2 shooter. The only thing they could that could make this interesting is to turn the tables by making us play through the eyes of a Nazi. You gotta admit, you'd wanna see that.

COD6 will be made by the people who made COD4(Infinity Ward). Don't expect it on the Wii.

thats probably the the dumbest thing a company can do IMO. i dunno if im missing the point but COD4 was probably the biggest success in the whole serious and now they wanna back track.. i can bet this game will do no where near as good as COD4. but if anything i agree with the other guy.. play as the Nazi's.

playing as a nazi would be wierd, but its something go on. everyone of your teammates will talk german and you have to read the subtitles while in a battle.:lol:

thas said:
playing as a nazi would be wierd, but its something go on. everyone of your teammates will talk german and you have to read the subtitles while in a battle.:lol:

They could just have a VA with a German Accent.

i guess that works too. but wouldnt you want to read while in battle. its like a wamr up to get your mind to work faster.:lol:

The COD franchise has been on a game every year schedule for a while now. It makes sense that they will make COD5 another WWII setting and release it Christmas '08, then develop COD6 as another "Modern Warfare" and release it in '09. I look forward to both. Looks like I'll be playing COD5 on the Wii and 6 on the 360.

But sorry, I have to agree that never will there be the kind of cross platform online play that was suggested earlier. Windows Live and Xbox Live is one thing, but we will never see Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft all online at the same time, even if all 3 had equal system power.

Back