What time should I show up?

**** whip out the ds and sit there at 6 mang.
whats the harm, + ur gaurenteed a wii.

when i got mine i went to best buy nd me nd my bro went there for 4 a.m. brought my old gameboy color and played pokemon for a while nd listened to music later on there was no one there but some old guy who spent the night and people just started coming in at 8:30 and best buy opens at 9 so yea i was pretty upset cuz we had to form a line to get a wii.. i thot i had to make some little kids cry to get a wii but sadly.. no little kids cried >.> haha

Yeah I would have left as soon as you found out they were getting a shipment. I wouldn't screw around with stuff like that if you really want one. I didn't wait in line for one. I called all the gamestops in my area everyday till they had one then drove my butt down there as soon as they told me they had some.

jmpayne said:
Okay, i'm located in Central Florida. Our Toys R Us (extremely popular one) is getting some Wii's on Sunday Morning. They won't tell me how many there are. What time should I get outside and start waiting for it... they open at 8 am I believe?

soooooooo did u get one

he aint responding....probably playing his wii.....or having a shoot out for the last wii

yeah, i wanna know...did you get one?? and how many did they have??
i bet they got about 20 of them, that's my guess...:smilewinkgrin:

Back